Chapter 16

Hello!

______

Seokjin came back to Jungkook running. “Nobody is there Jungkook, we can go come on.” Jungkook nodded, smiling. Jungkook’s jaw dropped for the second time that day when he came out of the passage. It was an ocean in front of him. Seokjin had taken him to a beach and he couldn’t believe his eyes.

Jungkook covered his mouth and jumped up and down like a child. He couldn’t contain his excitement and jumped on Seokjin, hugging him with his arms around Seokjin’s neck. Seokjin caught him, hugging back while laughing.

“Do you like it or do you like me more?” Seokjin asked smiling cheekily.

“Of course I like yo-“ Jungkook realised what he was doing and saying and immediately got away from Seokjin looking down. He was sure , he saw Seokjin smirk. But he ignored it and turned around, running towards the sea. “I love this! Thank you so much hyung!”

Seokjin laughed, running behind him. Jungkook didn’t go too much into the water, he was at a distance where only his legs could get wet. Seokjin tried to push him into the water but, he balanced himself. So Seokjin said there’s a seagull and pointed towards the sky, and when Jungkook looked up to see it, he pushed him into the water. Jungkook gasped. Seokjin laughed pointing at Jungkook. Jungkook took the chance when Seokjin was busy laughing and pulled him into the water as well. Both began water fight as they splashed water at each other.

After they were done with the water fight. Seokjin showed him his swimming skills. Jungkook wasn’t able to learn swimming as his father never allowed him to, but Seokjin told him, he would teach. Then Jungkook began collecting various shapes of shell that he saw around. Later they both ran through the length of the beach, chasing each other.

It was almost sun set. They both were sitting down on the sand with their legs folded up and their hands on their knees looking at setting sun. Jungkook suddenly jumped up pointing towards the ocean. “Hyung, hyung, look dolphins.” Seokjin stood beside Jungkook to look at the dolphins and Jungkook held his hands telling him to look towards a pair of dolphins jumping from the water and diving back.

After the dolphins disappeared into the deep water, Jungkook sulked. But then his face lit when he remembered about the shells he collected. Seokjin was looking at all of his expressions with a fond smile on his lips.

Jungkook took out the shells he collected from his pocket and picked the one he was looking for and turned to Seokjin with an excited face to show him. “Hyung, look I found a heart shaped shell!” Seokjin looked at it and pretended to gasp. “That is mine, why do you have it?” Jungkook hit him playfully. “Ah hyung, I found it so it’s mine.” Seokjin sighed without Jungkook noticing. ‘Ofcourse he doesn’t know what I meant’

So Seokjin snatched it from him playfully. “Well now it’s mine!” Seokjin gave him a mischievous smile while wriggling his eyebrows. So Jungkook tried to reach it as he moved his hands. Seokjin held it up, stretching his hands and Jungkook stood on his tip toes to try to reach and grab it, both laughing. Jungkook reached it, but he was also suddenly aware that he was latching onto Seokjin and Seokjin’s hands were now on his waist holding him. He stood properly, now with the shell back in his hands, still laughing, ignoring the heat rushing to his cheeks at the thought of them being so close to each other.

Seokjin was looking at Jungkook’s face lit by yellowish orange colour of the sun. Jungkook looked beautiful. He always did for Seokjin. And Seokjin couldn’t control himself anymore. His heart spoke before his mind. He slowly took Jungkook’s hands in his. Jungkook looked at him with curious, beautiful eyes.

“Jungkook I’ve wanted to tell you this for a while now, but I couldn’t gather the courage to. But now I can’t hold myself back.” Jungkook stayed silent, letting him continue. Seokjin took a deep breath before continuing. “I love you Jungkook. I know this might sound crazy and weird coming from another man but I don’t what feeling this is, if it’s not love. You came from another planet, didn’t know me, but you made me happier than anyone else. I didn’t want to live before, I wished my parents never gave birth to me . But now, I’m thanking them because if not for them, I couldn’t have met such an amazing person.

They say happiness often comes through a door you didn’t know you left open. I might have been the mage in my previous who forgot to destroy that wormhole through which you came here. You are that happiness. You are my happiness Jungkook. You taught me you can be happy no matter what you’re going through if you have someone by your side who never fails to make you smile at the end of the day. You taught me to be happy. You taught me to be brave. I love every moment spent with you Jungkook. And I love you very much, so much, I can’t even imagine."

Seokjin said all of this looking down, not daring to look Jungkook, afraid he would be disappointed in him. So he was hesitant while looking up and his heart broke when he saw Jungkook with glassy eyes and shocked face. He scolded himself for ruining Jungkook’s birthday.

“I-Im sorry Jungkook. I shouldn’t have said this today. I didn’t want to ruin your birthday. Please don’t cry.” Seokjin said, trying to wipe the tears of Jungkook’s face. But his heart broke once again when Jungkook stepped back.

“Hyung, you say such beautiful words and expect me not to cry? Now t-that’s not fair.” Now Seokjin was confused. Beautiful??

“Jungkook what are you-“

“I love you too hyung!”

“W-What-“

“I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you too hyung, I was afraid of ruining our relationship that is why I never said it. But I love you so much hyung. You made me happier too. You helped me a lot too. And I love you too. It’s not weird or crazy for you to love me hyung, because I have the same feelings for you.” Now Jungkook was a sobbing mess now that his bottled up feelings were out.

Seokjin came near Jungkook and cupped his cheeks, wiping the tears with his thumb while own tears spilled. “You what? Can you say that again for me?” Seokjin asked, joining their forehead, his hands still on Jungkook’s cheeks.

“I love youuuuu” Jungkook said, laughing while crying. Seokjin kissed his forehead, and Jungkook closed his eyes, taking the warmth. Seokjin detached their foreheads and looked him straight in the eyes. And Jungkook felt like drowning himself in that deep brown eyes of Seokjin. Seokjin’s gaze fell on his lips and returned to his eyes. “May I?” Jungkook nodded.

Seokjin closed the gap between their lips in a slow and soft kiss and Jungkook felt like he would melt any second. He kissed back with the same passion and love.  It was such a lovely kiss that Jungkook could feel the emotions Seokjin wasn’t able to tell in words. Seokjin was the first one to pull out their kiss. And Jungkook whined, not wanting the kiss to end.

Seokjin chuckled. “I can’t believe this. Is this a dream Jungkook?” His hands were now settled on Jungkook’s waist. Jungkook put his arms around Seokjin’s neck, stood on his tippy-toes and pecked his plump lips. “No., It’s not. And thank you for the bestest gift. So this is what you were telling me about in the morning?”

Seokjin shook his head. “I was talking about taking you here. I never planned on telling you this and I never expected to receive a gift like this as well. Thank you Jungkook, you are too generous to give gifts to other people on your birthday.” Jungkook shook his head. “No, I don’t give it to just anyone. There’s just one person in the whole universe that gets this special gift and it’s only you hyung. I love you hyung, so much.

“Me too” Seokjin said and once again captured Jungkook’s thin and pretty lips into his as the sun had completely set down and the moon had come up, shining brightly in the dark sky.

<<<<<*>>>>>

Please vote and comment :)
It happened at last (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥~
Did it feel rushed?
What do you think will happen next?