Chapter 21

hello :]

It's been more than a month since I last updated TT

_______

Seokjin took out a scroll to write for Jungkook as he didn't want Jungkook to feel like he was leaving him without saying anything. He gave the finished scroll to Taehyung to give to Jungkook when he takes dinner to him. Seokjin knew Jungkook would understand him, so he focused on getting everything ready.

Seokjin stood in front of his parents as he was about to leave. Yoongi patted his back encouragingly. Seokjin's mother smiled and caressed his head, saying encouraging words. Taehyung hugged Seokjin and whispered in Seokjin's ears about how he will make Jungkook fall in love with him if Seokjin didn't return soon for which Seokjin laughed and hit Taehyung playfully saying, "As if Jungkook is a fool to leave a handsome guy like me."

Taehyung humphed, "You are not the only handsome man in this kingdom. Besides, you are old." Seokjin narrowed his eyes at Taehyung, seeing which Taehyung ran to stand behind his father and gave Seokjin a mischievous smile. Seokjin shook his head, smiling at his little brother's antics.

Seokjin looked around for Namjoon, and as always, he wasn't there. He sighed and climbed his horse, ready to leave. He didn't like Namjoon, that much was true. But he also wished they would go back to being good brothers like they had been in their childhood.

Seokjin's journey traversed the same forest where Jungkook resided, and his heart yearned for a final glimpse before departure. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be.

<<<*>>>

Several hours after Seokjin left, Taehyung met Jungkook and handed him Seokjin's letter. Jungkook felt a tinge of sadness for not meeting Seokjin before his departure but cheered up after reading the numerous declarations of love in the letter. Knowing Seokjin wouldn't be away for long, he reassured himself.

Taehyung enveloped Jungkook in a tight hug, expressing congratulations and gratitude for being there for Seokjin. He conveyed his immense joy about their relationship. Subsequently, the two engaged in conversation, with Taehyung delighting Jungkook by sharing embarrassing childhood anecdotes about Seokjin, such as the incident where he mistakenly kicked a frog, thinking it was a rock, only to later nurse it back to health and refuse to eat until it recovered.

Jungkook was laughing hard, and these stories deepened his affection for Seokjin. Grateful for Taehyung's company, Jungkook eagerly anticipated Seokjin's return, eager to tease him with all the new ammunition he had acquired.

<<<*>>>

Taehyung was accompanied by Jimin the next day when they both visited Jungkook early in the morning, to deliver him breakfast. The three of them got along well. They made sure Jungkook didn't feel lonely.

Jungkook felt like they were his brothers that he never had. He wished Seokjin's parents would also be as welcoming as these two when he goes to meet them after Seokjin returns.

Jungkook made sure to read the scroll, every time he missed Seokjin. After spending everyday with Seokjin ever since he came to this planet, he missed Seokjin terribly. Yes, Taehyung and Jimin were good, but they weren't Seokjin.

It wasn't even a day, but he already missed Seokjin's arms around him and his lips on his own. It was hard, but he knew he had to wait, and that probably Seokjin couldn't wait to come back either.

He also prayed that Seokjin would be victorious in the war. He believed in Seokjin to know that he would be the winner.

The first night after Seokjin left, he slept holding his letter close.

Taehyung told Jungkook the next day that Seokjin will return in two days, and Jungkook couldn't be any more happier.

But he couldn't hold his excitement, when there was letter at his doorstep on the third day that said it was from Seokjin.

>>>>>*<<<<<

Pls vote & comment ;)

I'll try to update regularly!

Y'all try to interact more :)