chapter 2

This is Karina. You can call her Rina. Andrew's granddaughter, you probably remember Andrew", Roman's grandfather introduced the beautiful long-haired girl. In a white trouser jumpsuit with a self-assured attitude. In which the young woman was invited to dinner with the Accardo family because Roman's grandfather wanted to introduce her to his grandson.

"Remember, you came to compete with me in the concession auction and lose it again", Román replied, not caring if the girl was upset or not.

"Román, speak well", his grandfather admonished him, because he does not want to have problems with his visit.

"Okay, Grandpa Francesche. What Mr. Román mentioned is true. But losing the auction, Reina's family is not angry at all, because the person who went there was already a friendly person," said the girl while looking at Román. with interest because she had been interested in Roman for a long time. Knowing that his grandfather and Roman's grandfather wanted to involve them, he was so happy that his body danced. But try to keep your emotions.

"Hearing this, Roman slightly raised a smile from the corner of his mouth at the girl's words. It is true that Karina is beautiful and has a good body. Any man who sees her would probably take great care of her. If she were not Andrew's niece Roman could ask her to bed once, but now Roman really wants nothing to do with her.

"Thank you for not taking my grandson's word for granted," said Román Francés's grandfather, smiling.

"In a while, it's time for dinner. Let the two of you talk and get to know each other a bit. I'm going to go see Román's grandmother", Román's grandfather paved the way for Román to meet the girl, therefore He walked away from the guest room. Although Roman's subordinates were standing not far away in the corner of the room.

"Did Mr. Roman come to work or did he come to see Grandpa?"

"Both," Roman answered briefly in a normal tone. He definitely didn't want to build a relationship with a girl. And he doesn't want to be treated very nicely. Although he had already warned his grandfather about his best friend Andrew. But his grandfather was still a stubborn old man who related to Andrew. It will also allow him to associate with Andrew's granddaughter.

Despite the fact that Román is almost 40 years old, he still does not think about having a serious girlfriend. Why did he think that his life is full of risks, he wouldn't be able to attract anyone to the weakness of his life at that time.

"Grandpa Frances told me many stories about Mr. Roman, it makes Rea want to meet the real you once," the girl said again, Roman smiled slightly.

" "Did he tell you good stories, or something bad?", asked Román

"Oh that must be a good thing," she replied.

"Hey, I just found out, I have a good angle for my grandfather to admire," Imam said in a mocking tone. Because he supposes that his grandfather must have announced it a lot. So that Andrew's granddaughter is interested in him.

" Hello Karina " said a voice of a man the same age as Román , who , without having to look at Román , could guess that it was his own cousin . That is the son of his what there.

"Hello brother Marco", Karina greeted the other person because they already met quite often.

"Aren't you going to say hello to your cousin, Roman?" Marco's voice spoke to Roman in a slightly disgusted tone. Partly worse because of the envy of Román. That he can do many things much better than him, therefore, he makes comparisons with people within the Accardo family. Despite Roman not using his father's family surname.

"You're good. Go out and be friends. I have work to do," Roman didn't greet the other party, but how? But he tells Marco to keep the girl instead of himself.