chapter 11

" I think you better put on some clothes. Why don't you come eat?" Keith asked as Roman was in his bathrobe. Keith finds out that Roman just took a shower and asks Keith to clean his tattoo.

"How am I right now?" Roman pretended to ask.

"Does he look friendly?" Keith replied.

"Isn't it good that I'm friendly to you?" Roman sneered.

"Isn't that too nice? However you feel comfortable like this, what can I say?" Keith pretended to say.

"Uh, you're already talking like that. I think I'd better go change," Roman said with a slight smile, before being directed to walk towards the inner dressing room. Keith let out a small sigh of relief. Roman agrees to put on his clothes Keith was sure he wasn't obsessed but he can't help but look at Roman's strong chest that gleamed in the opening of his bathrobe. Keith is usually used to the soft white breasts of the person he's going to sleep with. But he had never experienced a chest so strong and full of muscles. Roman was soon dressed in a dark blue nightgown. It is a nice cloth , short sleeve shirt, long pants , which looks very unusual . Because Keith had never seen Roman in an outfit like this before. Roman raised his eyebrows slightly. Seeing that Keith was looking at him.

" What's happening?" Roman asked.

"It's just weird," Keith answered bluntly, Roman smirking slightly.

"You'll get used to it," Román replies, before inviting Keith over for a late-night dinner.

"Do you have any plans to go to Thailand?" Roman asked as they sat down to eat together.

"Yeah, but probably after probably coming back from the school reunion," Keit replied.

"Do you have many friends in Thailand?" Roman asked, or general things like that, but that's why Roman wants to know Keith's story, more than the information his people gave him before.

"Yes. These are friends who went to school together," Keith replied, remembering his friends in Thailand.

"Will I get a chance to meet your friends?" Roman asked, Keith glanced slightly at Roman, and chuckled softly in his throat.

"Which friend of mine are you going to meet? My friends aren't big businessmen at all. The most handsome ones are just cops. To talk to you I think would be difficult" Keith replied.

"Well, I think that one day I will definitely meet your friends", said Román with confidence.

"Well. I'll wait and see that day", Keith said jokingly, he could well understand the meaning of Roman's words, regarding what Roman thought when he met his friends but Keith wasn't sure. It would be possible because between him and Román, the relationship, the feelings are still vague. And the state of the two is quite different and most importantly both are on the offensive end.

After that, Roman invites Keith to talk about other topics. They both tattooed some more on Keith's friend until the meal was over.

"I think I'd rather go to bed first, you can rest," Keith said when he saw that it was already late, but Roman didn't stop him.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," Roman said. Walking towards Keith across the room. that his subordinates are waiting to bring Keith.

"Thanks for the late-night meal," Keith said.

"Okay, good night," Roman said. Keith smiled back.

"Good night," Keith replied before heading back to his room. Roman looked at the back of Keith who had walked away for a while. then he goes back to his own room and takes a rest and thinks he'll get a good night's sleep like Keith wished.