chapter 47

Hello everyone I am still alive I'm not dead 😂
Well apart from jock sorry for lete i know you all are may angry on me 😡 so sorry all of you please forgive me na .
And now a days I'm to busy with something.

Now you can start your reading  be happy and smile every second love you all 🤩😘

"You said that, kieth," Roman repeated, kieth pretended to shrug slightly, before they both laughed, leaving together Roman leaned in to kiss him softly then pulled away.

"So, can I swim in the sea?" Keith asked.

"Okay, where we park the yacht you can swim some more, you can snorkel." Roman said.

"Okay, I want to go swimming, but let's change first," Keith said before Roman let Keith change, with keith wearing knee-length swimming trunks and a tank top. Because it's good to take off your shirt in the water, Roman himself is in shorts, and he took off his shirt too, then he took him to the stern of the yacht which is the point where they enter and exit the water.

"Put sunscreen on first," Roman said, accepting the sunscreen from Noris. Nowadays, all bodyguards dress comfortably and relax a bit, but they must be careful not to be too careless.

"You put it on me, and I'll do it for you," Keith said with a smile before sitting down on the lounger, Roman willingly sat down to apply sunscreen to Keith and in return Keith will do it for him.

"Your chest is so tight." Keith pretended to punch him on his lover's strong chest and beautiful muscles.

"All your treasures," Roman said, which makes Keith laugh at Roman's sweet words, bringing some snorkel gear to meet Roman.

"Will you come down with me?" Keith asked, surprised, not expecting that Oman would come down to dive with him, he thought that Roman would just sunbathe and watch him alone in the water.

"I want to spend time with you," Roman replied, because he hadn't seen Keith in months, so he wanted to do other activities with Keith. Keith smirked at his boyfriend's response.

"Okay, I'll have black friends, I won't have black lovers," Keith said, backing up a bit. Roman laughed low in his throat. When the preparations were complete, the 2 entered the sea and swam to the point where they could see the point to immediately go diving to see corals and various types of fish, Keith's eyes sparkled, swimming with delight when looking at the beauty under the sea, he saw that Roman was looking at him even though he was looking for Keith rises to the surface and Roman too.

""Mr. Roman, have you seen any fish?" Keith asked in a normal tone.

"Look," replied Roman.

"But why do I feel like you keep looking at me?" Keith kept asking.

"To me, you're more attractive than these fish or corals," Roman said, making Keith pause for a moment, his face warming not from the sun, but from his boyfriend's words.

"Where's my great Mr. Roman? Why are you so sweet Mr. Roman today?" Keith yelled, not taking it seriously, just joking.

"Don't you like that? Danil told me to sweet talk you," Roman asked back, Keith rolling his eyes from side to side.

"Do you think I like sweet?" Keith asked.

"And what do you like?" Roman asked.

"I like spicy, spicy, oily, good, soft, licked lips," Keith said, Roman can't stand pulling Keith to kiss him, 2 tongues intertwined kissing with their feet still having to swim supporting themselves, Keith felt a slight tickling in the chest before the two parted.

"How so?" Roman asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Consider it brilliant, I like it that way," Keith finished, Roman shook his head weakly but he liked Keith the way he was.