chapter 19

"Boss, would you like to have lunch?" Nathan asked when they finished their work meeting.

"No, let's eat again while the engine is stopped. I'm going to rest if it's not really urgent, don't bother me," Roman replied before immediately getting up and leaving the office. Roman returned to the bedroom to find that Keith was already asleep in bed. taking off his shirt and wearing pants like every time they sleep together because Keith said it was more comfortable than sleeping in a shirt. Roman went to the bathroom to change his clothes like kieth, and went to sleep in bed curled up behind Keith. Roman kisses the tattoo on Keith's shoulder slowly moved his lips to the crook of his neck causing Keith to wake up immediately, if it's normal time he should have turned and hit the person who disturbed his sleep. But he knew very well who was bothering him, so he didn't do anything but turn to look.

"Did you finish talking?" Keith asked rolling over to lie on his back and looking at Roman. The man lying on his side raised his hands to his head and looked at him with bright eyes.

"Well, after I finished speaking, I hurried over and came to you," Roman replied, lowering his head to Keith's crooked neck. Keith raised his head slightly before Roman straddled Keith with his arm.

"I won't waste my time," Keith said, a slight smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, before sucking hard on Keith's neck until Keith's face twisted in pain but made his stomach churn a little.

"Every second counts," Roman said in a raspy voice before moving immediately and kissing Keith and it doesn't take much formality. because each one knows what the other wants the two were flirting with each other, until the body is naked Keith's sexy panting that Roman pampers until he gets excited. The more and more Roman does, the more and more emotional he got. Roman's equipment that he needs is also fully prepared, because he knows that he has to use it. The two wandered to each other fervently. Roman's strong hips did their job without fail, it's not hard to get Keith's moans out.

"Ah...ah.....Ahh" Keith moaned excitedly when the hips are strong, Roman's member approaches frequently, until Keith's body shudders from the impact.

"Keith.......hmmm......so tight....ah" Roman moaned with equal pleasure. No matter how hard he pushed, keith always gets it right. That left him well satisfied, Keith's legs hooking around Roman's waist, a strong body superimposed on top with a high nose and warm lips tucked around his neck and clavicle before Roman weakens and withdraws his hot cock with Keith looking into his eyes.

"You want to try in the sky, you have to see the sky," Roman said, before dragging Keith to the other side of the room, with the curtains open with the plane windows closed and now Keith can see the clouds outside the plane in front of him. him. Roman grabbed Keith's hands to support him on the window frame, and flexed Keith's hips slightly, before inserting his member again.

"Ugh." Keith bit his lip tingling. Roman moved his hips briefly to tease Keith a bit, and to plunge deeper and thrust harder and harder.

"Ah....ah.....Ahh" Keith moaned uncontrollably. Roman grabbed Keith's hips in order to support Keith's buttocks to absorb his impact perfectly.

The sound of meat colliding with each other was louder. Alternating with the moans of the two, Roman rams him hard. Keith bit his lip angrily. His eyes flickered out of the plane window. Until one of Roman's hands reaches out to help pull Keith's member. Making Keith tremble with extreme sensitivity, Roman knows exactly what to do with his hands and where to lift Keith's spirits.

"Ah….impress yourself baby, ah….you squeeze me so good…ah", Roman moaned, along with a kiss on Keith's back, his hips pounding into him non-stop, until Keith began to stiffen. it is known that Keith is about to break free. Roman hastened to move his hips faster until finally they were both released at the same time. Keith realized his legs were shaking but he's still on his feet and he also knows for sure that Roman probably wouldn't finish with just one round.