chapter 8

Iva and Danil go to the pool together. Danil immediately swims over to Keith.

"Probation?" Keith teased Danil. Danil then gave him an annoyed smirk. Keith chuckled slightly.

"You have a lot of tattoos too," Ivan chimed in, seeing Keith's tattoo.

"Yeah, I like body art," Keith replied.

"You want more tattoos, don't you? Give him a tattoo Keith" Iván turned to Román

"You have to ask the tattoo artist. Are you going to give me a tattoo?" Roman said, looking at Keith nonchalantly.

"I can tattoo you. As long as I make an appointment, that's enough. But you have to go to the tattoo shop yourself. I definitely wouldn't take a tattoo machine with me in America," Keith replied.

"What if I have a tattoo machine for you on this ship? Can you give me a tattoo?" Roman asked, Keith raised his eyebrows slightly, but enough to make me think again that someone like Roman could do everything.

"If you give me the tools I can give you a tattoo," Keith replies and Roman calls Travis over to where they are in the hot tub.

" What do you need?" Roman asked Keith, Keith told him about the tattoo tools. With Travis writing down all the details until Keith told him it was all done.

"Everything has to be ready for tomorrow," Roman told Travis.

"Yes," Travis replied. Before going separately to order the tattoo machine

"What pattern would you like to have, where would you be?" Keith asked as if he were a tattoo artist who first had to report the details of the job.

"I just want the tiger pattern on the head, in color, the details are designed by you. I want a tattoo on my left thigh," Roman replies, leaning on the edge of the pool and pointing to where he wants Keith tattooed, making Keith stand up. paralyzes a bit It is not that I have never tattooed in a position close to the client's privacy. She's tattooed her butt before, but with Roman Keith it felt strangely hot on her face.

"Yes," Keith replied in a normal tone. He tries not to show that he is surprised Roman smirked

"If I receive all the items tomorrow you can make me a tattoo the day after tomorrow, I'm free" Roman said Keith nodded, because it's inevitable anyway keith I consider it a reward for the VIP treatment Roman had given him.

"I want a tattoo,"' Danil said, and Keith looked at Ivan. She knew she had to get Ivan's approval first.

"What are you going to tattoo?" Ivan asked.

"I want a cute minimalist pattern. like a butterfly. Do you want a tattoo here?" Danil asked Ivan. Pointing to the bottom of her clavicle.

"Sure," Ivan replied, causing Danil to smile instantly. Keith agreed and will design it for tomorrow. Once agreed, he continued to drink drinks, Iván then dragged Danil to pay his respects to the water in another place, so that Román spoke with Keith alone.

"The day after tomorrow I'm free, shall we go fishing first? Let's get tattooed after that" asked Roman Keith thought a little.

"Did I ask to invite Jake to come with me?" Keith asked

"Sure," Roman replied sympathetically, making Keith smirk.

"You're spoiling me weird," Keith pretended to ask back. Roman smiled slightly.

"Don't you like being pampered like that?" Roman asked, looking meaningfully into Keith's eyes, which Keith doesn't want to convey in a very deep way.

"Everyone likes to be pampered, I do. But I prefer to know the purpose of why you pamper me", Keith continues to attract him with the truth. Why does Roman pamper him so much? Despite having met recently and Keith was also of no interest to Roman.