chapter 22

" Today, that is enough. If there is any progress please let me know. I will still be here for about 2 weeks. Dr. Kasak i, can I have the VV mineral test results by tomorrow in time?" Román asked the investigator about the mineral used in weapons.

"Yes boss," Kasaki replied confidently. Roman nodded with satisfaction, looked at the clock and saw that it was after 3 in the afternoon.

"Then let's all disperse and get on with our work," Roman told everyone who had come to the meeting. Everyone prepares to pack their things and leave the meeting room.

"Dr. Mason, stay," said Román with a calm voice, instantly making Mason smile, that Román called him to stay with Román.

"Yes," Mason replied with a smile and sat down in the same chair. Roman stood still. Until everyone else walked away except Noris, Mason who hastily got up to walk next to Roman.

"Sit here," Román said quietly, as he looked at the chair near Mason who had intended to sit on Román's lap, he had to stop and sit on the chair that Román had reluctantly indicated.

"What's wrong with you, Roman?" Mason asked, smiling.

"Stop messing with Keith," Roman said bluntly. Making Mason close his smile almost instantly, Roman looked at Mason with cold eyes.

"Do you want me to say something nice. Or do you want to hear words that hurt your kindness?" Roman gave the other an option. After all Mason has been working with him for a long time, and he was considered an honest person and he is not addicted to things he likes to brag to the people on this ship that they are important people to him.

Unimportant Roman did not allow anyone to defend. But now he has keith. I had to make everything clearer than before. Someone like Keith is not someone he can control, Keith is a person with a mind of his own, and brave otherwise he wouldn't have anything to do with him in the first place despite being on the offensive the whole time, so Roman wouldn't you want nothing to go wrong in your relationship.

"Mr. Roman, what do you mean?" Mason asked hesitantly. Roman stared at Mason. before Mason will let out a small sigh of relief.

"I ask for a kind word, sir," Mason said because it was unavoidable. And he already knew the purpose of Roman's call.

"Keith is my priority. I don't want anything to bother him," Roman said in a calm voice.

"I know you can see, how much I love Kieth, you have been working for me for a long time. Ask if you are important to me. You are important but you are important in terms of the people who work. Not any other position," Roman emphasized to Mason.

"This is a good word, isn't it?" Manson said quietly.

"The best for me," Roman replied immediately.

"Besides, don't think I don't know. Who did you sleep with while you were here?" Roman said in a normal tone. Mason was surprised.

"This is my fortress. Do you think you can hide something from me?" Roman asked back, but it's a question that doesn't need an answer.

"But the question of who are you going to sleep with? I'm not telling you because it's about me, but you shouldn't mess with me and Keith. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Roman asked in a serious tone. Mason sat quietly for a while, before letting out a small sigh of relief.

"I understand," Mason replied, because he really did. Even though he had secretly hoped for some time before him, he could be Roman's lover but when he thinks carefully, he knows that all along Roman didn't give him any privileges. Román has always treated Mason as a worker. Only Mason thought to himself.