chapter 5

Wait a minute. You said we'd be traveling for a week?" Keith asked, praying what he was thinking wasn't true. The staff member seemed a bit taken aback when he heard Keith's question.

"Well, this ship will be back on shore in a week or so," the worker replied. He made Keith move immediately.

(Did they trick me into boarding the ship?) Keith thought to himself feeling a little sad. But you don't want to complain. After all, he is on this ship now. She will have to wait until she sees Roman again. He even asked to know about it.

"Oh thanks," Keith replied before taking his glass of drink out onto the balcony. to be able to look at the vast ocean to calm down to calm down after a while, he took his cell phone and looked at the design of the ship. including several activity rooms

'Hmm, is there a casino too?' Keith told himself before handing the glass to the staff and heading to the casino room, which is open for people to play since the ship hasn't left the port yet, Keith entered and saw that there were quite a few people. one of them was at the level of a billionaire. Because there are people Keith is familiar with. Going to work as bodyguards for celebrities and meeting these people at work, Keith then took a quick look first. What is playing. Before walking towards the chip exchange point to join the bets in this casino.

***

*"*

"Hmm, do I spend $10,000 on the card?" Roman asked when Nathan told him that the $10,000 from Roman's card was used on the boat. Honestly, it's not a lot of money for Roman, it's even a small matter.

"Yes, a round of drinks was paid for earlier," Nathan replied, because he received a note that Roman's card is used to pay on the ship. What has it been used for and how much?

"And what do I use it for?" Roman asked, because he knew that the person using the card was Keith.

"Cash change at the casino 20 minutes ago," Nathan replied, so Roman grabbed his iPad and tapped on the ship's video surveillance system, then walked into the casino room, tapping the camera until he found an airy figure in the room. roulette table. At this time there were a lot of people gathered and it looked like they were having fun. Roman zooms in on the camera and turns it on to see Keith. He thinks that Keith should have played a lot, because of the stack in front of him. And no matter what Keith bets, there are many people who bet too.

"Huh," Roman chuckled lightly when he heard the applause from many people who bet on Keith, it seemed like Keith got lucky playing.

"Our guy told me that he had won $10,000 in 20 minutes of play," Travis said because he was notified by his subordinates in that room.

"Our people think he's cheating, so I'm going to meet up and ask first," Travis said again. It immediately made Roman's face go still.

"Tell our people that Keith is my guest. He is forbidden to do anything to him," Roman said in a stern voice.

"And will the boss allow you to get money this way?" Nathan asked.

"It's normal for a casino, right? People who can play have to get money" Roman said looking slightly at Nathan, then Nathan remained silent.

"Boss, Prince Casey is ready to talk now," Travis said upon receiving a message. Roman nods. I look at Keith through the screen for a moment before getting up from the desk.

"Have someone give Keith the suit. Tell him I'm inviting him to the party tonight," Roman said. Travis nodded to accept the order before leading them together to continue discussing business.

***

***

As for Keith, when he played enough he decided to quit. He is not someone addicted to gambling. Just to distract yourself after all, there are people who give a lot of money. So he used his own luck. When Keith said he would stop playing first. Many people complained of regret. But no one stopped him. There were many girls who came to greet Keith. Because they saw that Keith was making a lot of money playing roulette, and he thinks that Keith is a billionaire from some family? So they want to build a relationship while Keith was talking to the girls. Roman's subordinates walked towards him.