chapter 48

Hello everyone how are you all I'm doing good sometime I'm too tired with prepration you injoy reading na love you all and miss you all

Upon entering the room, Keith turned to Roman as he jumps and hugs the other party's waist with both legs. Roman uses his strong forearm and a hand quickly grabbed Keith's buttocks.

"If i didn't catch you in time, you'd be hurt, Keith," Roman scolded.

"I knew you'd catch me in time," Kieth replied with a smile, wrapping both arms around Roman's neck, though Keith was neither small nor frail. But for Roman, he was strong enough to carry Keith in this position.

"Then why should I carry you?" Roman asked, Keith looking around the room.

"Where do you want to take me? It's up to you," Keith replied, causing Roman to crack a smile, leading Keith to a table inside the bedroom with Keith's legs dangling over his legs and himself standing inserted between the legs. Keith's legs.

"Let's start from here," Roman said with a smile, his chin lifted and he gave him a passionate kiss. Keith, without hesitation uses his hot tongue to intervene, with the tip of Roman's tongue immediately the sounds come out of Roman with satisfaction, Keith answered him quickly, their lips pressed against each other and the tip of his tongue moved inflexibly.

"Ummm," Keith let out a sound in his throat. The 2 bodies were close to each other, it's a kiss that strongly pressed

against his lips and body, Keith admits that he was already hooked on the defensive by Roman, even though he had previously been on the attack with others all the time. Roman's hand little by little removed Keith's shirt from his body, he parted his lips slightly to remove Keith's shirt, Keith also removed Roman's shirt, and when they took off their clothes the two kissed again.

"Hmm," Roman's throat growled, indicating satisfaction, Roman's strong hand caressing Keith's back and moving up to his buttocks periodically along with clench like fangs, long fingers slowly inserted into the hem of his pants Keith's back then slides down into the crease of his buttocks, causing goosebumps to break out all over Keith's body as fingers tease Keith's entrance. His lips moved to the ball of his neck, both sucking and biting back and forth, Keith rubbing his hands over the muscles of Roman's stomach as well, and slips his hand into the hem of Roman's pants. As soon as the body felt keith's hand it immediately woke up. Keith rubbed over Roman's panties stroking and pressing up and down.

"Mmm, naughty hands," Roman said in a raspy voice, and biting his throat lightly made Keith jump a little.

"Your hands are naughty too," Keith replied sarcastically as Roman's long fingers began to encircle the ridge of Keith's back unconsciously leaning in to allow Roman to insert his fingers as he pleases.

"I'll let you play with him however you want," Roman said again. Keith unbuttoned Roman's pants and grabbed Roman's hot member and let out a breath as Keith's hand pulled his penis through his clothing. Roman gritted his teeth, kissed again violently to drain sensitivity Keith kissed him back, frenzy is no different, then keith's hand stole the property and Roman's heat was fully alert, so Roman moved back a little. little, so that he could take off his pants already outside the body feeling that he was starting to get uncomfortable, Keith took off his pants as well, still sitting at the table. The condoms arrived ready, and the hardened penis moved along with the vibrations of walking, his glistening gaze following it.

"Huh, you want it now?" Roman asked, Keith scowling slightly.

"You want to come inside me now," Keith said. Roman narrowed his eyes slightly.

"I really want to go in," Roman replied directly with a beaming face, they both jump to kiss again this time, Roman kept his own member and Keith's warm together, and pull together.