chapter 45

While waiting for Román to travel to Thailand, he did not go out, he stayed at home and discussed Román's work with Astro, and periodically contacted Obi. When Keith learns that Melano's party sends people to mess with Roman's work often, Keith takes something back. But Keith's retaliation is not to send people out to play the same, instead he chooses to use the IT department, who is good at hacking various information by allowing Obi to investigate a financial institution that the Melano family is a client of, does little to little and distributes it to charity accounts around the world.

"Why didn't Mr. Keith let Obi take all the money?" Astro asked after Keith read Obi's report. that the money was transferred to where and no one could follow this money.

"How fun would that be? Let it spin like that and it just keeps getting better. So it won't bother Mr. Roman," Keith said with a smirk.

"By the way, what time is Mr. Roman arriving?" Keith asked because today is the day Roman arrives in Thailand. Román will arrive today at 7:00 am and now it is 5:00 am

"Probably around 7:00 am, are you really going to pick up the boss, Keith? You can really wait at home," Astro said, because he knows that last night it was very late that Keith went to sleep because he was watching the football and still had to wake up early. When Keith went down to the living room, Astro didn't even wake up because it wasn't time to change his shift. When called by another bodyguard he quickly got up to shower and change his clothes immediately.

"I'm going to look for him, he'll be surprised," Keith said with a smile. Then I look at the hundreds of folded A1 size sheets of paper on the table.

"What's wrong?" Astro asked curiously. He knew that Keith had sent someone to buy him paper, but he had no idea what he was doing. Keith pulled away for Astro to see. Astro froze for a moment before smiling.

"Are you sure, Keith?" Astro asked just for this certainty.

"Sure, I haven't seen your boss in over a month. I wanted to do something to impress him," Keith said, Astro turned to look at Palan and they all smirked. Although they don't fully agree but they didn't dare to offend Keith anyway, keith sat for a while and then invited Astro to go to the airport with 2 other bodyguards driving 2 cars that Roman had bought and left them in case of needing to charge them while they were in Thailand, they went straight to pick up Roman and the others who flew out together.

“Palan, stop first on Seven,” Keith said, and Palan fired the cold sign on the trail in front of seven, and the other cars stopped as well. Charming kieth under went to the roast pork shop and bought roast pork with sticky rice, until eating in the luxury car.

“Did you eat, Astro?” Keith asked.

"Never mind, you're welcome kieth", Astro agreed, Keith sat down and finished eating grilled pork and sticky rice. After a while, they arrived at the airport. Keith invited him to have a cup of coffee. While waiting, the people in the airport were looking at kieth and the bodyguards carefully because the aura of each bodyguard looks attractive a little apprehensive.

"The plane has landed," they said as they sat down and drank coffee with Keith. Because Noris sent a message informing.

"Well then let's wait." Keith replied with a smile before getting up and walking towards the door where Roman and the bodyguards would exit. Passengers nearby Keith held a piece of paper in his hand. After a while, Roman's group came out. Keith immediately spread out the papers in his hands, Astro and Palan pretended to avert their faces.

On Roman's part, he had seen well along with the others, and had stopped to see him. Holding a large sheet of paper in hand which has a message written on paper and decorated with colored hearts, the message is a phase that says.