chapter 44

Hiii sorry for being late but you all know the reason but hopefully now I'm fine and may be i will be fine in future 😁😁 pray for me na injoy your reading

While they were talking, there was a knock at the door. Astro offered to open the door, as soon as he opened it, the person who knocked on the door stopped for a moment, Erick looked before knocking.

"You arrived on time", Erick called to the other party. Astro then let the skinny young man into the room.

"Am I bothering you?" Rattikarn asked, with a thoughtful look at Keith, Keith looked away. He admits that the other party looks good, he looks no less charming.

"No, sit down first. Come and check, right?" Erick asked. Rattikarn sat on the single sofa next to Erick. With a gesture of acceptance Erick got up and picked up the check, in the drawer to deliver.

"Thank you", Rattikarn accepted the check and said thank you.

"Hi Keith, would you like to talk to Kal for a bit?" Erick pretended to ask, smiling. Keith raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

By taking the job. But not in the store," Erick said, smiling. Keith thinks that kal is attractive to both men and women, not too provocative, Keith tried to pretend to sit aside, the other party just returned a soft smile, without any gesture of invitation.

"Kal, this is my friend Keith," Erick introduced. Kal inclined his head slightly to greet kieth.

"Hello," Kal said.

"Hello," Keith greeted shortly.

"It's true, khun Rapee contacted me, he wanted to use your service, I gave him my personal number. Can he get it? You'll go for a personal deal", Erick said while remembering.

"Yes", Kal's eyes immediately brightened when he heard the name of the new client. that he is the heir to a famous family, where Kal used to take the job to eat with the other side just once.

"Okay, I'll have him call," Erick said, smiling.

"Then I won't bother you, Erick excuse me first. Good night Mr. Keith", kal said goodbye to the two, to which kieth and Erick nodded before kal got up and left Erick's work room.

"Oh, it's a shame that kal won't take a job at my shop. Otherwise, I would definitely be number 1," Erick said ruefully.

"Not your minion?" Keith asked again.

"No, accept freelance work, I have a duty to offer the job when someone wants a child to lean on. If I think it is suitable for the time. I will contact him again, but in the past, there were only people who congratulated me because kal He did a very good job, and no one complained one bit." Eric said proudly. Furthermore, he is no less destined with Kal.

"Do you take the bed job too?" Keith asked directly, but Erick shook his head.

"As far as I know, he has never accepted a job like this, just eating, watching movies, listening to music, going to drink, traveling, talking about things like that. Kal accepts both women and men, but no one can ask kal to leave to bed. Oh, I forgot to tell you. Kal is older than us. They are already 28 years old" Erick said with a smile, even though kal was older but they talk like friends.

"Are you interested?" Erick joked. Keith chuckled slightly in his throat and shook his head.

"Too much like me," Keith says, which makes Erick raise an eyebrow.

"Do you like it?" Eric asked.

"Talking, would it be like cursing yourself? Well, that person is deep and very deceitful. It's not that he's a bad person. It's called using your own charm to make it pay off. He's really suitable for working as a child." ekith said with a smile, intimacy with the other until he meets his character, but he can call him a ghost who sees a ghost.