chapter 33

Keith also didn't expect Michael, his stepfather, to be so friendly with the other party. Keith only knew that the other party was younger than Michael, and that he came down to say hello because he hadn't seen the party in a long time.

"So what's going on here?" Waster asked, remembering. That a moment ago it seemed that these young people had some problem. Eddie, who heard this immediately blushed, Keith looked at him with a smile. Martin himself was embarrassed because he knew that his father was a very honest man if he knows that he was messing with Keith he will definitely be punished.

"It's nothing, it's fun to bet on a car race with Marin. If Martin loses, he and his friends will walk home," Keith said with a smile.

"So Martin lost," Waster said in a normal tone. He did not feel any discomfort that his son lost .

"Yes," Martin answered quietly.

"In competitions, there must be a loser and a winner. It's good that you know how to lose and walk home as agreed", Waster gently patted his son's shoulder, made Martin smile enough, it seems that Keith doesn't have the intention to put Martin in a difficult situation.

"And what are you doing here in Italy Keith? And those people", Waster nodded towards the bodyguards that came with Keith.

"I took a trip to see Jake. the president's son here so I met Martin. I came to Italy because I came with my boyfriend, but he's busy so I came to play," Keith replied.

"I didn't think you were friends with the president's son," Waster said.

"Where are you going in such a hurry? I have a lot of things I want to talk to you about," Waster asked.

"I have an appointment. I apologize to Aves, I'll give my dad's number to uncle maybe you can call him and talk to him," Keith replied, before Waster handed Keith his cell phone Keith took it and dialed Michael's number .

"Thank you very much, whenever you have free time, you come to see me and meet Martin too," Waster said, Keith nodding in acceptance.

"So I apologize, excuse me Martin," Keith said to Waster, then turned to Martin, before walking back to the car leaving Eddie angry, he can't do anything else Keith couldn't do anything else, he was almost in trouble without even thinking about going back was all Eddie's fault who was arguing Keith.

"I don't think Mr. Keith knows his father," Astro said, as Keith got in the car.

"I don't think so either. That his father is younger than my father", Keith said jokingly thinking that the world is so round, Keith returns to Roman's penthouse, to wait for his other 2 friends.

"This friend of yours, Jake, he seems very influential," Damien said, when he and Jake arrived at the penthouse Keith had told him about, and Damien saw a lot of bodyguards scattered around the parking lot, plus Damien and Jake will have to leave their own here. bodyguard. cannot be trusted, Damian is increasingly suspicious of Keith. That's why even his bodyguards of the president's son were banned.

"Honestly, Keith doesn't have any influence, the person who does is the person he dates," Jake said with a smile, because Damien didn't know who he dated.

"Keith's lover?" Damian asked, Jake nodding in acceptance.

"If you see the face you'll know who it is, and you don't have to worry about any danger even my father doesn't care at all if I go somewhere with Keith without bodyguards," Jake said again, Daian wanted to know, who is the one with the influence .

"I really can't imagine. Who exactly is a more influential woman than your father? Whether it's the Dagino family, it's probably not okay. Because he has a granddaughter who will marry into the Accardo family," Damian muttered, Jake just smirked. He didn't say anything to his son and when the car stopped Damian and Jake got out of the car. Roman's subordinates were already waiting.