chapter 14

"Please stop calling me a good boy," Keith said quietly. Roman smiled slightly.

"Why?" Roman asked back.

"He's creepy. Is this kind of man you call a good guy?" Keith tried to have a normal conversation with Roman. But in his heart, he felt ashamed. Because I didn't want to accept that being on the defensive end felt good too.

"What if I call you a naughty boy?" joked Roman. Keith narrowed his eyes slightly at Roman. For the first time he saw Roman awake. Hair that looks a bit messy and covers the forehead this made the atmosphere around Roman seem soft.

"That's enough. Whether it's a naughty boy or a good boy, it's up to you. Just one word for a good boy," Keith replied.

"Um, so the word good boy? Let's talk about it in bed," Roman replied, and Keith glared at him.

"Let me go, I'm going to get dressed," Keith said, now in his bathrobe. and he intended to go get dressed in his own room since he was now in Roman's room.

"Are you okay physically?" Roman asked, still holding onto Keith.

"Very comfortable," Keith didn't want to lose face, so he hastened to reply, which made Roman smirk. before moving his hand to lightly squeeze Keith's buttocks causing Keith to immediately look at Roman.

"If you're okay, maybe we'll make love in the morning one more time," said Román. Keith quickly pushes Roman away. Roman was willing to let him go.

"What's your morning? It's afternoon. I'm very hungry too," Keith immediately looked for the exit. Roman chuckled low in his throat.

"Okay, let's wait, sir. Go get dressed. I'd like to take a shower for a moment. Let's eat together," replied Román. Keith nodded in acceptance before going to the bedroom door, trying to force himself not to walk strangely. opens the door Vila Roman's subordinates scattered nearby Keith's face remained silent as if nothing had happened.

"Are you awake? I don't know if Mr. Keith will eat?" Kenta asked and smiled a little, like he was joking.

"Okay, Mr. Roman too," Keith said as the other sneered at him. His face was numb.

"By the way, is there a cigarette?" Keith asked, though he was now in a bathrobe. Kenta reached for a cigarette. Kenta put it to his lips, before Kenta lit the fire. Keith then intervened.

"Thanks," Keith said before heading back to his room. Kenta and Astro looked at each other slightly, he hadn't thought that Keith could act normal without being embarrassed. But when Keith walked into the room he rubbed his head from side to side.

"Dammit, did I have to be so cheeky all this time?" He's blushing because he was always on offense after switching to receive so he feels weird in the eyes of others in a nutshell he assumed he would be teased.

"Oh, that's it," Keith said to himself, before smoking a cigarette then going to brush his teeth and getting dressed immediately. Keith left the room again. I go down to the dining room. He didn't go to Román's room. Kenta is preparing a table for him and Román. Keith went to make coffee by himself, it was a little surprise for Roman's henchmen. Everyone could have guessed last night. What happened between Roman and Keith? Many people think that when Keith wakes up he can use Roman's power to order them to do this. But it turns out that Keith is still acting normal.

“Have you bought any Thai rice?” Keith asked, as he had made a list of the items he wanted for Roman's men to buy.

"It's in the closet downstairs." Kenta pointed to the closet near keith. Keith nodded in agreement, asked because he could think of a menu to cook some Thai food. But for this meal, first you have to ask kenta, Keith finished making coffee, then Roman came in.