chapter 15

Keith has been on Roman's secret island for a week. Román tries to get his subordinates to do activities so Keith doesn't get bored, first Román has left the island to talk about a job. But I would go back to dinner with Keith every day.

Like today's activities that Keith introduced to Roman's bodyguards. is to shoot paintball guns on the island. Keith had told Roman about this before, and Roman sent someone to bring him protective gear. Which makes Keith obsessed with Roman's quick riches. but he didn't say anything because the other party did it to please him.

Keith divided the people into two teams of 5 people, spread out over the island's forest but it's not far from the house and instructed everyone not to hold back his hand. Everyone responded immediately, playing this time not just playing for fun Roman also sees it as training for his subordinates.

As for Román, he also sits down to continue working and watches through CCTV. You have cameras set up around the island. and within the forest periodically for maximum security.

"Our people seem more relaxed", said Noris to Román.

"Is that good or bad?" Roman asked.

"It's good because they don't get stressed. They can relax, but they have to be careful," Noris replied, Roman nodded his head.

"What time is Travis coming?" Roman asked, having arranged for Travis to talk about work.

"He's been here 20 minutes," Noris replied, and Nathan went to see the shipbuilding instead of Roman. Travis soon arrived. and he came to discuss work with Román in the office

"Mr. Keith?" Travis asked. When the job is done

"Running through the woods," Roman replied, causing Travis to raise a puzzled eyebrow. before turning to Noris

"Play paintball in the woods with our people," Noris explains. This left Travis a bit confused. Roman allowed Keith to play something like that on his own secret island. Noris, who was standing with her hands crossed in front of her body. secretly interlaced the fingers of his own hand is secret code sent to Travis. That instantly made Travis understand. that Roman and Keith are together so it doesn't surprise her that Roman pleases Keith.

"Boss, in three days, the boss has to go to Mexico," Travis recalls of Roman's schedule. Roman sighed slightly and then leaned back against the chair.

"You're about to warn me. Do I have to send Keith home?" Roman asked and Travis nodded.

"Then tell our captain to inspect@ the planes and prepare to fly 2," Roman replied, Travis knowing immediately that one plane will take Roman to Mexico and the other will take Keith to Geneva.

"I'll inform our people," Travis replied.

"Nathan is busy? Do you think he can do it by himself?" asked Roman

"The foreground job is pretty busy. It would be nice if someone else could help," Travis replied as he looked at the job.

"Call Chimera to help Nathan," Roman said. Making Travis immediately shocked.

"Boss, Chimera works on the opposite side of Nathan," Travis said, because Roman separates the people that he will use on both sides, meaning the side that works on the good side, and the other that will work on the dark side. In the corner where no one can see.

"Okay let him see it first," Roman replied, and Travis had to do as his boss said.

"If I can contact him I'll go look for him soon," Travis said. Roman nods in agreement so Travis had to leave the island to continue doing his duty.

"Boss, what do you want?" Noris asked, knowing that Roman was free for today.

"Take some wine to the tree house just in case, for Keith" Roman replied before leaving the office he goes straight to the tree house immediately he sat on a chair on the porch of the house and silently listened to the sound of paintball guns and the sound of running in the woods until some considerable time had passed, Keith walked up to him in the tree house. sweating until his shirt was completely wet.