chapter 35

Good morning everyone start your day with smile on your face be happy always and make everyone happy around you 🥰😍

After finishing getting ready Keith had a little chat with Roman, before leaving the house to go to the department store where the meeting will take place as it may take some time to wait, Keith then invites the bodyguards for a walk by the mall. Until his eyes fell on MK Suki and he saw his best friend sitting down.

"Astro, I'm meeting a friend. Let me come in and say hello. Wait out front," Keith said, and Astro nodded. Before Keith walked in smiling.

"Hello bastard," Keith yelled. Making the person he called Nan look at before widening his eyes in shock.

"Keith, where the hell have you been?" Nan asked Keith that he was back, before getting up and hugging Keith and patting himself on the shoulder.

"I still opened a tattoo shop in Switzerland, just like I told you before that I would come back and open in Thailand. So I also came to see the location," Keith replied.

"You're not in a hurry, are you? Sit down first," Nan said because they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

"Oh, I'm not in a rush. I just made an appointment. The person hasn't arrived yet. Can I bother you?" Keith said, seeing another young man sitting next to him with a smile. Before sitting on the same side as another young man, Keith remembers that he was his closest supporter.

"Hello, Pkeith", greeted Wai, Nan's subordinate, Keith accepted with a smile.

"Keith, this is Mac, my lover, and I already know you." Nan introduced his  friend to Mac. Keith raised his eyebrows a little upon hearing that and immediately looked at Mac's face.

"This is Keith, a friend from auto school," Nan introduces Mac. Mac tilted his head slightly.

"You said lover.....Really?" Keith asked suspiciously. Because he didn't know that his friend would have the same tastes as him.

"Yes," Nana replied. He was not afraid that his friend could not accept it. Because he also knows Keith's tastes well.

"Hey, I didn't think you'd be interested in men either. When we were in school, you guys had a really bad tooth, you know that?" But he just shrugged, unfazed, Mac smiled a little.

"I really want to know. If those bastards knew you took a man for a wife they must have been booed to death," Keith said again. when thinking of a group of friends from school.

"I hardly ever see those guys. I don't know what to do with each other," Nan said of her classmates.

"Oh, haven't you gotten our meeting letter yet? Damn, mine got sent to Switzerland," Keith replied, a puzzled look on his face.

"Yesterday I brought documents from the post office. I put it on your work desk. But I don't know if there is an invitation letter or not," Wai replied.

"I guess I'll have to go back and check," Nan muttered.

"That's why I came back to Thailand because I wanted to meet you guys too. Take Mac with you," Keith said with a smile. Nan turned to look at Mac, who was listening quietly before laughing.

"Do you want to go?" I ask Mac.

"Will you take me with you?" Mac asked.

"I dare you to go. I'm such a savage. Can a young man like you accept it?" Nan asked teasingly, Mac frowned.

"Depending on you, I still don't know what day your meeting is. I'll accidentally go back to America first," Mac replied nonchalantly.

"The meeting will be the day after tomorrow. Well, then you haven't returned yet, so you agree to go with me?" Nan pretended to ask, again.