chapter 3

Is Boss going to be at the party too?" Travis asked after the auction.

"No, I'm going to Iván's casino," said Román emphatically, because he doesn't want to meet people who try to get close to him for his benefit, especially politicians, although sometimes he takes advantage of these people, but he chose to use people anyway .

"I'll have someone get the car ready to come pick you up front," Travis replied, Roman nods before he and his minions get up and walk towards Margaret in the party area before leaving the party Roman look at the bodyguards next to Margaret. But there was no person they are looking for. As soon as she saw Roman, Margaret was quick to speak. Too bad that Román was not present at the party because Román only came to the auction. He made his brand more famous than ever.

When Margaret finished speaking, Roman left the auction to get into the car where his subordinates were waiting in the parking lot. It is at this time that Keith and Rogen are also leaving the premises towards the parking lot.

"Who are they ?" Rogen said, seeing a group of recognizable powerful bodyguards standing near a bulletproof luxury car.

"Probably from Mr. Román", answered Keith, which caused Rogan to raise an eyebrow slightly.

"How do you know?" Rogen asked because today there were many influential people who attended the event each of them have bodyguards.

"Well, your people are my clients," Kieth said with a nod. Roman's people earlier that week flew in to get a tattoo with Keith in Geneva. Seeing Keith, Roman's subordinates nodded in greeting.

"Did you come here for work friend?" Roman's subordinate asked.

"Yes, I haven't seen you at work with your boss", Keith asked being observant, he knew that Roman's henchman was not at work.

"I'm in charge outside" replied Roman's subordinate. What a sound Roman makes when he leaves. Making Roman see that his subordinates are on their feet talking to Keith. Seeing that Roman had arrived his subordinates quickly returned to duty, Keith and Rogen walk to their own car. Which was when Keith noticed a motorcycle with two suspicious looking people on it. And he was heading towards Roman's parked car and what Keith noticed again was the gun that the other party had pulled out.

"Hey, Shake," Keith called Roman's henchman he had just spoken to. Making everyone turn to look at Keith. Keith nodded at the approaching motorcycle. How come I'm not speeding up this car? like moving slowly so as not to be the center of attention but it turns out that Keith saw it first. With the speed of Roman's subordinates seeing the motorcycle is enough to predict the event immediately, Roman ran to the side of the car. To be used as a shield along with Travis's henchmen the others drew their weapons. It makes the people on the motorcycle use weapons. Silencers that have been prepared shoot at the bodyguards. Roman to defend himself and open an escape route. Since Roman's bodyguards are now not in a position where they can hurt them. Roman's bodyguards fired at an interception immediately. Causing hits in the back meanwhile Keith and Rogen hid by the pole in case a stray bullet went by. The motorcycle sped away immediately. When he knows you've made a mistake, the people in front of the exit door assess each other, along with a few gasps of surprise.

"You have quick eyes too," Rogen said, seeing that things had calmed down.

"It's survival instinct," Keith says with a slight shrug. Roman was already taken to the car by security, the events that happened a moment ago happened and ended very quickly. But it didn't scare Roman in any way. because it has gone through many stories how is it

"Do you also know someone named Keith?" , Román asked his henchman who is now positioned as Román's driver

"Yeah, I got a tattoo with him last week," Shake replied bluntly, Roman looking at Keith's slender figure walking to the car. No matter what Roman's group would do next.