chapter 29(1/2)

Hello, Emily," Roman's mother greeted with a calm voice, while the other party smiled with delight upon seeing her.

"What a coincidence that I saw you. Recently, I haven't seen Madame Galina go to social events, people are asking for it," said Emily, the mother of another young woman.

"I only choose to go to certain events. I'm pretty busy at work, I don't have much time to go to all the parties," Roman's mother replied, making Keith secretly laugh in his heart because he knew that the mother of her lover made fun of the other part of a she was busy, so she could go to all the parties but the other part didn't seem to know.

"Ms. Galina is always working hard." Emily continued to flatter Galina, Roman's mother secretly rolling her eyes wearily. It wasn't that she didn't have manners, but she knows who she is and she didn't want anyone to take advantage of her and impersonate her.

"Yeah, I don't want to spend money playing day to day, not doing any work even though I can keep cool. Do you think so too?" Galina asked with a cold smile which made the mother and her daughter hiccup a bit as if they already knew she was being tricked.

“Really?” Emily replied, not very loudly.

"Uh, did Mrs. Galina come by herself?" Emily's daughter asked, hoping to meet Roman.

"I think you should go and put on your glasses now. Why can't you see the person next to me?" Roman's mother said, silently waving the boat at Keith, who was standing next to her, in because Keith didn't know any of these women.

"Oh, you come with the bodyguards," Ella said. Keith didn't take offense because the other party looked at him like a bodyguard but more secretly laughing.

“Do you think someone like me would stand wielding a bodyguard like this?” Roman's mother asked, a bit frustrated.

"This is Román's boyfriend", suggested Román's mother, this immediately made both of them stunned.

"Oh, Galina, kidding too," Ella said with a smile, and both mother and daughter chuckled softly.

"I'm not your friend. Why would I joke with you?" Roman's mother said in a low voice, making them both stop laughing immediately.

"This is Keith, Roman's true lover. I came shopping with my son's boyfriend," Galina said again. That all the perfumery employees heard it, and looked at Keith in shock.

"Hello," Keith greeted the other. The two people were still stunned.

"Ah, but it's a shoulder," Emily said, not out loud.

"So what? Now the world is open, I'm also one of the open world people, not narrow minded," Roman's mother replied, the two people looked at each other slightly.

( Yar this woman she is stupid or something you and your daughter both should be open minded )

"Um, so I'm not going to bother Mrs. Galina anyway, I have an errand to run, excuse me," Emily said, before hastily walking away with her daughter, Roman's mother sighed.

"Hey, looks like mom doesn't like them," Keith joked.

"Oh, the mother spoke so badly. Maybe love each other?" Roman's mother said in a mocking tone to her son's boyfriend, Keith laughed.

"Seriously, those two people are so much, but mom is tired of the times we see each other and must rush to compliment each event. Your mother is not someone who only sees people from the outside. But those two people really can't put up with them, they flatter to the point of being very annoying, very extroverted, plus, the girl wants to get closer to Román, working mothers are not a problem. But the daughter doesn't work, she doesn't help the family at all, she plays all day, how can I let your mother associate with them?" Roman's mother said, Keith knew that Roman's mother was not one to discriminate against inferiors, but look at the talent and sincerity.