Chapter 7

This!! Do you know whose son I am?" The young man I spoke to since yelled out loud. When he saw that the staff sided with Keith. Upon hearing this. Keith chuckled softly in his throat.

"Excuse me, is there PR here?" Keith turned to question the staff here.

"Yes" replied the employee, puzzled. Why did Keith ask for a PR point?

"I'm just going to announce that I'm going to find his parents for him. Lost enough without his parents. He still doesn't remember who his parents are. That's why I had to ask other people this way," Keith said, prompting the staff and close people will burst out laughing. When she found out that Keith was deliberately talking to the other party, she turned red with anger and embarrassment.

"You two teach this guy a lesson for me." The young man turned to his bodyguards. Then the 2 bodyguards moved forward and looked at Keith's face.

"Excuse me," the bodyguard said. Before making a move to grab Keith but Keith quickly dodged, as he used his hand to brush the other's arm until Keith was surprised and realized that the 2 bodyguards didn't mean to hurt him. But they must follow their boss's order, therefore, Keith didn't want to take any serious steps to wait and see the reaction from the other side as well. The 2 bodyguards were surprised by Keith's speed. In the midst of the scare of many people close to them, the employees did not delay in secretly informing their boss immediately. Keith uses his abilities to defend himself against the other.

"What are you guys doing? Hit him" when he saw that his bodyguards could barely do anything to Keith. The 2 bodyguards couldn't help but be surprised at Keith's skill as well.

"Halt" Noris's voice was deep. Roman's nearby bodyguards arrived, along with the person he walked directly to find, causing the other party's bodyguards to stop as Keith turned to see what Roman's men were. . I let out a small sigh of relief.

"Who are you? So I hurried to inform my own boss," makes the other party freeze a bit from an angry expression, instantly turning pale.

"You guys are bothering the others," Noris said quietly, before turning to Keith.

"What's wrong Keith?" Noris asked. It shows Keith's importance very well, making the young man who had an affair with Keith look a bit scared. Who exactly are you looking for? That he dared to confront him in the first place because he thought Keith was just a normal bodyguard for someone on the ship. But he is someone important.

"It's nothing," Keith replied in a normal tone.

"Can someone tell me? What happened?" Noris turned to ask the clerk who informed her. The clerk then told the whole story.

"How do you want us to treat this Keith?" Noris asked, as her boss had previously told Keith to make the decision.

"You don't have to deal with anything. They're just a bunch of kids crying over nonsense and it's annoying," Keith said.

"You," the other person said briefly angrily, was banned by his own bodyguards.

"If there's nothing, let us take the young master first" said one of the bodyguards, before taking his boss up and his own friends to separate immediately.

"Where do you want to go now?" Noris asked.

"Um, I'm going to paint some simulated waves," Keith replied according to the plan he had laid out.

"But you don't have to take care of me, I can be alone," Keith said. Norris nodded.

"But I'd like to walk over and send you over. I'm sure they won't be there with khun Keith," Noris replied, partly because she was going to instruct the staff to serve Keith well. Keith nodded before leaving with Noris. When I get to the simulated surf area. Noris walked away, Keith then changed into his knee-length bathing suit. Then he took off his shirt revealing beautiful tattoos that contrast with the white skin of the other party. There were girls and boys who looked at Keith with interest. Because Keith also has a shapely body that looks good. The most referred to show skill in the juice of the waves. The more people want to come in and talk.