chapter 34

The next day

After last night, Roman and Keith celebrated their new home. The new bedroom is good enough, Roman as usual waking up early, let Keith rest. Because his body needs to adjust a little to the times, because Roman hasn't slept that much for a long time, there isn't much of a problem when it comes to crossing the continent to live in different times, Roman sat in the living room and began to review the news of the world, before long, Keith sleepily stepped out of the elevator inside the house, wearing only long pajama bottoms revealing his thin chest with tattoos and red spots mixed in

"Do you want a drink?" asked one of the housewives when she saw Keith walking by.

"And Roman?" Keith asked.

"It's in the living room," replied the maid.

"I'll have a black coffee with two tablespoons of sugar first," Keith replied before walking over to Roman, with Noris and Astro standing nearby.

"Did you wake up so early?" Roman asked in a deep voice as he saw Keith sitting next to him on the long sofa before Keith lay down with his head resting on Roman's lap, not thinking to ask first because he knows how to Roman doesn't care anyway.

"I woke up by myself. but I'm still sleepy," Keith said, yawning, Roman set the iPad down on the empty spot next to him and ran a hand through Keith's hair holding it gently in his lap.

"Why didn't you put on your shirt before going downstairs?" Roman asked again.

"It's more comfortable this way, plus I haven't showered yet," Keith said with a smile, partly because Keith wanted to prank Roman as well. So Roman hit Keith's forehead not very hard, like a tap. Making Noris and Astro secretly look at each other with a bit of embarrassment because being Roman's subordinates they had never seen Roman joke like that with someone before. Even knowing that Roman is serious about Keith but they weren't used to it yet, when they see their boss showing love.

"You hurt me?" Keith asked, grabbing Roman's hand and biting it lightly.

"Does it itch?" Roman asked.

"I'm not a cat, sir," Keith replied jokingly, but still holding Roman's hand.

"I don't see you as a cat. You're like a fox," Roman said, also looking at his lover's face.

"I'm a peaceful fox, Mr. Roman," Keith said with a smile, because his friend Billy likes to call him Fox, reasoning that Keith is mean and cunning.

"But when does danger come?" Roman said briefly, then there was a break for Keith to continue.

"How about we fight and don't back down?" Keith responded, this made Roman laugh.

"That's all, sir," Roman said again, just as the housekeeper put on the coffee.

"When are Mr. Ares and P'Tharn coming over?" Keith asked first.

"About noon," replied Román.

"So let's order the cook to make lunch? I want to have Thai food but I'll add some more for you and Mr. Ares too," Keith suggested.

"You choose." Roman let Keith decide, Keith told the cook to prepare the food he chose. Anything you can't do just ask but the cook Ivan commanded can make almost any menu the housewives are thai can make thai food this made keith very satisfied.

"Actually, you should have bought a house that was a little smaller, because if you're not here I'll live alone in this big house. I'll feel lonely." Keith murmured slightly.

"Where will you be alone? Many of our people will be here," replied Roman.

"But if you were with me, wouldn't it be better?" Keith pretended to ask, Roman smirked.