chapter 42

Ah, he means the person who poisoned your grandfather and sent someone. He's coming to shoot us. It's the people from the Melano clan," Keith said, because Carlo Melano was the head of the clan at this time.

"Yeah, but I don't think Melano does it all. All by himself," Roman said again.

"If they had to guess, it would be a collaboration with the Dagino family. Accidentally, Manuel and Marco were also involved, but still, those 2 father and son Accardo sympathized. If they try to poison your grandfather?" Keith said while thinking.

"Then we will have to continue our investigation," Roman replied before ordering Obi to look. The movement of Melano, Dagino and the father and son duo Manuel and Marco. and Keith can now rest in the office with Roman, Chimera and Noris gone.

"Keith, tomorrow I want you to travel back to Thailand." Roman spoke seriously. even though he wanted his lover to be close, but after the events today he was worried about kieth's safety, so he wanted kieth to stay away from him for a while because he knew that the person in the one Melano was most focused on was him. Though he trusted Keith to take care of himself, Keith frowned slightly.

"You are protecting me, right?" Said Keith froze.

"You are strange. When I want to live in Thailand you want to drag me close. Now, I want to be by your side. You want me to go far away." Kieth continued.

"I'm worried. Besides, the two of us are separated. At least to distribute the risk, I know if Melano wants to take care of you. You can survive. Do you understand me?" Roman explained. Listening to his lover's reason, it's easy to tell that Roman doesn't want to be attacked at the same time. Keith understands his lover, but he still has a warm heart.

"It's up to you," Keith replied quietly. Because first he wanted to extinguish his own turbulent mood.

"Keith," Roman calls his lover in a serious voice, knowing that Keith is still unsatisfied. Well, the jade hand came to ban Roman.

"Let me calm down for a moment, I'll be fine," Keith said before getting up and walking away, from Roman's office Roman's face immediately tightened.

"Let Keith, handle his emotions first. The boss should know that he's not an unreasonable person, he just needs some time," Noris said when she saw that her own boss had started to get frustrated as well, Roman escaped with a big sigh.

"People look at kieth too. Don't let him go, I'll be waiting for him here", Roman replied before reaching the desk. To clean up some of his own work, as for kieth, he didn't go far. Camino and Sea sat at the poolside bar and had Roman's men serve drinks for him to sit and drink while drumming his fingers on the table. Thoughtfully even if offended but also understand.

"If you want to be with the mob, you have to accept this, Astro," Keith said in a calm voice.

"If I had to answer honestly, yes," Astro said, hearing this Keith raised a glass of drink and drank.

"They're all worth killing," he growled angrily at the thought of the group of people who were conspiring against Roman now.

"Did Mr. Roman's parents know about this?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, someone called me to tell me. So it's safe. Nobody's going to do anything," Astro answered, knowing that Keith was worried about Roman's parents as well, Kieth nodded in relief.

"I'm going back to Thailand tomorrow. You can stay and take care of Mr. Roman, because he's probably the main target," Keith said.

"I'll be going back to Mr. Keith, the boss probably won't let me stay," Astro replied confidently, since Roman was also worried about kieth. Keith said nothing, sat down and continued.