chapter 25

They soon arrived at the auction of the mining concession, which is held in a luxury hotel. It will be an event that will be accompanied by a banquet. As businessmen from all over the world to create new connections, and as soon as the 4 Mafiosos arrived the press will try to capture as many photos of the 4 influential people as possible. Because it's been a long time since you've worked together. Ivan will go down first, followed by Akira, Ares and Tharn will go down first at the same time as Roman and Keith.

"Before I get out of the car, I need to tell you something," Roman said.

"What is it?' Keith asked.

"After you get out of the car you will become someone watched by many people. That means danger will come to you too. That's why I want to ask for this insurance. Are you ready to face them?" Roman asked in a serious tone, Kieth raised a slight smile.

"Are you asking too late?" teased Keith in a relaxed manner.

"You think I'm a young chicken? While we've been together doesn't it make you confident in my abilities?" Keith asked in a normal tone.

"I think so, but I'm worried about you. Because it's possible that you won't be able to go back to your normal life like before," Roman reiterated.

"It was said that the Mafia lover is often the weakness of the Mafia. But I will show you that the Mafia lover is a strong point. How are you?" Keith said confidently. Roman also smiled slightly satisfied by Keith's bravery.

"Okay, then let's get ready to go down. My strength," said Roman Keith chuckled slightly. Before seeing that Roman's friends are slowly going down, the bodyguards did their job. Roman pulled Keith out of the car and took Keith's hand. The camera flash blinks. Keith turned to look at Tharn, saw that the other party still didn't look intimidated by standing upright. As for Akira, it was different from what he saw in the villa, the other party had a calm expression. Looking around with cold eyes, they all entered the ceremony together.

Upon entering the event hall, there were people in elegant clothes standing scattered about. This work is nothing more than an auction of mines that will take place in one place. There are also several small mines, and there are also old valuables to join the auction. But Román's group came only for the mine that will be auctioned. It's not a show-off bidding contest like a jewelry auction. But it will be a proposal document and mining plans for the committee and it will be announced tonight that Travis and Nathan have already taken care of the paperwork.

"Nice to meet you, the 4 tigers", the Chinese leader greeted along with the person who walked towards Roman's group by himself before shaking hands with the 4 then looked at Kieth and Tharn curiously but Roman and Ares didn't they were presented to them anyway. Because they want them to guess from their expressions anyway, when no one suggests anything the leader welcomed the 4 of them to the auction this time, and they talked about the auction for a bit.

Keith instinctively took in his surroundings. He can see the young interests were looking at their group with interest including other businessmen and politicians. Keith expected everyone to come to greet the 4 tigers, but they didn't dare except a group of people Keith was familiar with, they walked straight to everyone's bodyguards moved slightly, but they did not have an attitude to obstruct the other party.

"Hello Mr. Huang," greeted a voice of a man in his 60s, but his body seemed to be stronger. The leader turned to look at him and smiled slightly.

"Hello, Mr. Manuel, Mr. Marco, Mr. Andrew, welcome," Master Huang the patriarch said. Roman knew very well why his uncle had chosen to greet the patriarch now. Because the people at the event know that Manuel is Román's uncle, and Manuel was about to take the opportunity to build credibility with his own group, as a relative of Román Vasillo.