chapter 24

What about your birthday party?" Roman asked.

"All the old men have already made the preparations, very annoying," Akira replied.

"Huh, it's a show of power," Ivan said. Akira frowned before looking at Keith who is now looking at Akira's katana with interest.

"Keith, can you practice fencing?" Akira asked. Keith shook his head.

"He used to hit me with wooden swords. I didn't really study." Keith answered, Akira's eyes widened when he heard it.

"Interested in studying? I'll teach you, I'm bored right now," Akira coaxed, Keith also quite interested. So she turned to look at her lover.

"Sir, can I study with your friend?" Keith asked first. Because Roman took him to meet everyone. Roman finds out that Keith loves martial arts. He doesn't want to wash anything before turning to look at his son with immobile eyes.

"If Keith has even the slightest scar from your sword," Roman said.

"Are you the real Roman? Spit on my friend now." Akira sat up and pointed at Roman. Making Roman let out a weak sigh.

"Did you eat a bullet or two?" Roman asked before Akira smiled.

"Oh, this is a bit more appropriate. Who would have thought you'd go crazy with love? And you're so jealous of people like me," Akira said.

"But you don't have to worry. I use a wooden sword to teach. Your lover will definitely not have scars," Akira said, before inviting Keith to learn to study together because there is a fencing practice room so Roman brought Keith to his room to change clothes.

"Is your friend very good?" Keith asked curiously.

"Between us, he's the best with swords," replied Roman.

"Hmm, weird but good," Keith muttered.

"Look how weird it is. But it's a bit brutal as we opt to shoot the enemies and leave the story to the end. Instead, he tortures his enemies before killing them," Roman told Keith bluntly, knowing the custom. of his friends Keith nodded because from what you can guess. Keith changed his clothes to sportswear, so Roman took him with Akira to the fencing practice room.

"Wherever you go, go, go sit and talk to Ivan while you wait for Ares. I take care of your lover. I guarantee I won't leave a single scratch on me," Akira said as he pushed Roman's hand away.

"Can you live alone?" Roman asked Keith and Keith nodded with a smile.

"If Ares arrives, I'll see you later," Roman answered before walking out of the practice room leaving Akira alone with Keith. Akira took out a wooden sword and handed it over to Keith. Before starting to teach Keith how to use the sword immediately.

"You left those two alone together. Aren't you afraid they'll break the practice room?" Ivan asked Roman with a smile. When Roman sat down and talked to him in the waiting room

"If it's broken, let Akira fix it," Roman replied nonchalantly. He knew his friend wouldn't hurt Keith.

"He's going to have a good time with Keith," Ivan said.

"Do you think someone like Keith can stop that?" Roman asked, and Ivan chuckled slightly.

"You will be like kamol. My former subordinate?" Ivan said nonchalantly.

"Who asked to retire from the industry? Because a lover begged him?" Román asked, because he knew something about this.

"Uh, but I understand. Kamol understands the whole situation in Kim's body. Kamol's lover, Kim wants to live like a normal person, Kamol also didn't want Kim to suffer because of his own work," Ivan pronounced. Roman nods. Roman had met with kamol several times, but not often, mainly because Ivan was the one who supervised Asia along with Akira.