Sebastian

Casting disillusionment, I crept through the girls side of the dormitory. Thank Merlin there were only a few students milling about the common room and none seemed to notice me.

I briefly paused at the landing in front of her door, do I knock? What if her dorm mates are still inside?

Oh Merlin, I hope no one is inside.

Here goes nothing.

Fresh air greeted me as I opened the door. Thankfully, I was met with an empty room and loosened a breath I wasn't aware I was holding. I scanned the room and noticed three things immediately.

The bed had not been slept in. Ominis' letter was sitting on the foot of that same bed, unopened. And the most alarming thing of all, Olivia's robes and wand were on the ground beneath the open window.

What the fuck?

"Hello?" I slowly reached for my wand as I stepped into the room. "Olive? Are you in here? If you are... this isn't funny. Come on out."

No response.

"Olive?" I began looking under the beds, inside the closets, "Olivia, I'm serious. You've had your laugh." My heart started slamming against my ribcage, "Olivia!"

Fuck.

Something was very very wrong. How long had she been missing? I tried and failed to remember how long it's been since I had last seen her.

Yesterday afternoon? Last night?

Fuck- why can't I remember?

If anyone hurt her I'll-

No. I can't think like that. No more dark arts, I promised Ominis. He had been right about her being missing and I hadn't taken him seriously.

Ominis.

I ran out of the room and down the stairs, no longer caring if people noticed me coming out of the girls dormitory. My heartbeat thundered in my ears as I ran back to the Undercroft. I yanked my wand back out of my robe and launched myself towards the clock. It stumbled over the clock face, I couldn't get my hand to stop shaking.

She's fine. She's fine. She was always fine.

"Ominis- come quickly!" I immediately turned on my heel and began making my way back to the Slytherin dorms. Ominis' protests and pleas trailed behind.