Sebastian

He wouldn't dare. He wouldn't-

"Crucio!" Red sparks flew with perfect precision.

Holy shit.

Holy. Shit.

Ominis, what have you done?

His brother crumpled to the ground. Holy mother of Merlin.

I stood unmoving as his brother writhed on the floor. Screaming. No, he is begging... for mercy. I didn't fight the grin that stretched across my face.

"It seems little brother has finally grown a back bone." Ominis' eldest brother seemingly emerged from the shadows, a sickening smirk on his face. "Come Ominis, mother and father are waiting."

What the fuck?

The Gaunts apparated from the room. "Ominis!" I hissed at his disapparating figure.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Sebastian?" My heart stopped beating.

Olivia.

There she was. Lying in a heap on the floor. "Get it off. Get it off. Please, get it off."

"What-" the question died on my lips as I scrambled towards her, almost slipping in the process.

Are those chains- a blindfold? They had her chained to the ground like a fucking animal?

"Please- please, take it off." Her chains rattled as she aggressively shook her head. "Please. Please. Get it off me. Please!"

Dropping to my knees in front of her, I quickly undid the knot and let the fabric fall. Olivia's horrified wild eyes darted back and forth between me and the room. She began choking on the air, a mix of wheezes and whimpers filling the otherwise silent room.

"Hey! You're okay, calm down." Chains continued to rattle. "Look at me." Glazed over eyes drifted to me as she let herself fully succumb to a panic attack, "Focus. Focus on me! Olivia. You are okay." Her head fell to my chest, her body heaving uncontrollably. "You're safe now. I got you, Olive." She continued to fight for air.

Think Sebastian. Think.

"What's two plus two?"

No response.

I repeated my question in as stern of a voice as I could muster, "What is two plus two?"

"...Fa... f-our."

"That's my girl. What is four plus four?"

"E-eight." Tears began to soak through my shirt.

"What is eight plus eight?" My hands slowly, cautiously wound themselves in her hair.

"Sixteen."

"What is sixteen plus sixteen?" My fingers began combing through the knots. Dirt and blood coated in those usual soft locks.

"Thirty two." It came out as a choked sob but her breathing started to even out. Tension began to leave her shoulders, mine melting along with hers.

"Thirty two plus thirty two?" A brief kiss to her temple.

"Sixty four." I slowly pulled away and began taking inventory of the marks on her face. Blood trickled down her forehead, her nose, her mouth. Purple bruises littered her face and neck. Uncontrollable rage began to surge through me as I counted the many cuts and scrapes.

I slid my hands out of her hair and reached for her face. I halted my movements as she cringed away.

She's never done that before. Those fucking bastards.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." She met my gaze, her eyes clearing a little. Keeping my hands in view I resumed my reach. Gently tracing up her jaw to her forehead.

Shit.

"You're burning up." I quickly unbuttoned my robe and slide it around her.

"I'm sorry." More tears began sliding down her cheeks, I fought the urge to brush them away. "It's all my fault, Ominis-"

"Do not apologize. Ever." She slowly nodded her head and lowered her eyes to floor. "You are not to blame. Ominis made his own choice."

My eyes swept over her once more and landed on the iron that constricted her limbs. I need to get those bloody things off of her.

"Hold on, I'm going to-" She began shaking her head violently as I straightened to stand.

"Don't- don't leave me." My heart cracked at the panic in her voice. "Please, don't go."

My sweet Olivia, what have they done to you?

I slowly extended one hand to caress her cheek as the other gently tilted her face up to look at me, "I'm not going anywhere. I just need to get a better look at the lock so I can get you out."

"You promise you'll stay?"

Oh bloody hell.

The words tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop them, "until the day I die."