Chapter Twelve: Neko in Danger

I tripped and stumbled making my way to the huge doors where Eren's screams could be heard from.

I stopped at the doors, one hand on the huge strikingly cold door handle.

I cautiously opened the door, there was Eren tired up in a chair in the center of the warehouse.

His wrists chafed and bloody from the coarse rope holding him down, his head hung low in defeat from the many days he had sat there.

I knew that this was a trap, it had to be. Surely if I ran out there I would get shot, or something along those lines.

But I didn't care, Eren needed me.

I ran to him throwing my arms around him,

"I'm here, Eren!"

I took out my knife quickly cutting away at the rope as fast as I could, cutting.

I pulled the ropes off him, he's out cold.

I tried, I attempted to get him out of the chair, why is this brat so damn big.

He fell onto the ground, fuck.

I tried dragging him across the floor, it worked but it was hurting him.

Didn't matter if I left him in this place he would be dead  sooner than later.

The sun was setting but it was still so hot out, Eren's arms getting scraped up on the dirty gravel.

Where was everyone? Shouldn't this be some really dramatic scene where i'm getting pelted with bullets. Where me and Eren are running and I trip and I yell at him to drive away and I get left behind.

I guess that's to movie for reality????

Well I'm not complaining.

I opened the back car door and shuffled Eren into the back seat.

Got into the front seat, and starred.

I had Eren back.

I drove quickly down the gravel road taking back all the same turns with the help of my trusty GPS.

I heard Eren wake up in the back seat.

He screamed.

"WHERES MY ERWINNNNNNN!"