Chapter Twenty-One: Everything's Going to be Alright, Probably

I sat there all day watching a stupid comedy tv show about aliens called People of Earth with Eren all night. He laughed and smiled at the tv and I watched him, watched his milk chocolate hair flew up when he turned to me, to see if I was watching. I loved the way his pretty sea green eyes lit up when the characters said something funny.

I love him, I thought to myself as I placed my hand on the small of his back.

"Let's go home, I should go back to work tomorrow and relive my temporary workers from their job." I said.

"But then they will be out of a job, we should let them stay" Eren pouted and his ears faced down and back.

"No." My grey blue eyes looked deep into his.

I caved, of course.

The Next Day

I opened my eyes and threw the covers off us, Eren was curled up next to me with his head on my chest.

"I'm cold Levi, I don't want to go to work with you." He whined.

I tugged at his fuzzy ear and he frowned and said fine.

I cooked pancakes then watched them evaporate--Eren sure was hungry.

We showered, I reached up to wash his ears, Eren giggled cause it ticked.

I hadn't laughed in a while, until Eren turned around and tickled my sides, without thinking I pushed him back hard, hitting his back against the side of the shower he whined.

"Tch, don't do that Eren."

"Wouldn't be a problem if you weren't always so cold!" Eren whined out.

I turned around and looked at his with my cold blank face and blue-grey eyes, starring at him.

Eren sulked towards me and wrapped his arms around my chest.

"It's okay Levi."

I turned around and turned the water off grabbing my bright white towel and throwing Eren his.

Eren laughed.

"What are you laughing at, brat."

"Your towel is too big for you, it's funny." He giggled out.

"Tch"

We got dressed and headed down for my little coffeeshop/bookstore.

Coffee shop....is a bit of an exaggeration, but it's two small machines qualified it as one. And it made some good coffee. It was small but I liked it, three small tables were situated around when you first walked in. Off to the left you ordered your coffee, and walking straight brought you into a wonderful bookstore.

It was my one of my favorite places to be, the smell of coffee and old books mingled together so it felt homey and warm.

I open the door to see Jean sleeping at a table and Marco at the coffee counter.

"Tch."

Eren grabbed my hand and stuck his tongue out at Jean.