Chapter Sixteen: Who am I again?

Today I got to take Eren home, the car was dead silent. I looked over at him and went to speak but only air came out. I desperately wanted to ask him what happened but I didn't want to poke at something that might be sensitive. I hadn't known Eren for long and yet he was so important to me. Something Erwin said kept racing through my head, he said Eren wasn't like the other nekos, so what made him different?

I pulled in and we went up to my apartment, I don't know what I was expecting but it felt the same, almost too calm. I sat down on the couch and sipped some tea, I didn't know what to do. Eren was still in danger and there wasn't much I could do.

I walked into my bedroom only to see Eren laying on the bed sleeping--curled into a ball.

He was so human, but so.....cat?

I couldn't go to bed, I was in turmoil, how can I sleep when my brain is upside down.

I went to leave but I heard Eren call me, he had been crying.

Don't let him take me again Levi, Eren whined.

I ran my hands through his chocolate brown hair and looked into those sea green eyes and sighed.

"I can't make any promises."

I knew he was expecting me to comfort him but I just, I hadn't been myself lately, he was turning my heart to mush and that wasn't good, I was becoming too weak.

I pushed Eren down on the bed kissing him like a wild fire tearing through a forest.

I kissed down his neck moving to his collar, taking it off his neck, I threw it into the floor.

"Is a collar really necessary my boy when I can leave a better mark."

I kissed and sucked at his collar bones and neck leaving marks that would become hickys in good time, I kissed at his lips till they became sore and plump.

"I think that's enough for now bright eyes."

I said as I carried him out to the couch and laid him down there.

"I want to sleep alone."

I told Eren and left him feeling used on the couch, my voice felt rough so I drank some water and went to bed, maybe I can go back to being myself now.

I'll deal with Erwin later.