4

He woke up happy, energetic. Like the last days, the house was alone, he did what he always does in the morning, breakfast, watch TV and do a little exercise. And then decided that going out for a while could kill time until he decides how productive it can be his vacation.

The nearby park was very big, enough to spend 30 minutes walking around it, but it was nice, with big trees and lots of flowers, shaded seats and even a gym area. Perfect. He sat at the foot of the tree for a while watching people go by and dogs making their owners run.

Everything was very calm until he saw a couple yelling at each other, the woman was pointing at the man with her eyes red from crying. He saw how she grabbed his arm and he wanted to get away from her. The man looked very angry walking with force, while he was pulling the woman because she wouldn't let go of him. A whole scene. Why don't people save this for their homes?

- Hey you! What the hell are you looking at!- Bradley realized that the man was pointing at him.

- I... I'm not, I'm not doing anything- He raised his hands in peace, saw that the man was approaching him and immediately stood up.

The woman kept pulling his arm, preventing him from advancing towards Bradley, but he released her forcefully.

- Hey, come on man, I don't want problems, get out of here- he tried to speak as calmly as he could, without showing how little fear he felt.

The man pushed him in the chest causing his back to hit the tree.

-T stop! He hasn't done anything to you, the only one to blame for everything is you! You're the one avoiding us! - The woman yelled approaching the two men. As the man held Bradley's shoulders against the tree. Every time she screamed, he tightened his grip.

Bradley felt anger rising to his head, the hold hurt, and he put all his strength into pushing him away with his arms, when the man moved away a little Bradley didn't hesitate to punch him in the eye. The man felt injured complaining of blood coming out of his eyebrow. Bradley saw his stained fist and became nervous, his heart beating fast. He wasn't the type to go for violence, just this guy did make him very angry and he thought he deserved it.

- Are you crazy? – The woman approached the injured man.

- What? - He looked at the woman, who was covering her mouth in astonishment and trying to lift the man up. Bradley saw that some people had seen the scene and that security personnel were jogging towards them. He didn't know what to do and just followed his instinct. - I ah... - and he ran away.

He quickly left the area, reaching home and closing the windows and curtains. He went into the bathroom to take a shower and clean himself up. He felt pure adrenaline, and fear, he knew he wouldn't get out of this situation well, a wounded man, blood on him and he didn't trust that woman after her reaction.

-----------------------------

A week passed, but Bradley felt like a month, added to the fact that he spent those seven days locked up for the accident that happened. He was afraid that someone would recognize him.

-Bradley, you're worrying me, the neighbor who lives next door has told me that it seems that nobody lives here, you barely leave the house. - Chris passed by him taking off his tie after coming home from work.

- What the hell does he care what we do and what is that about watching people? - Bradley snapped irritably.

- Hey, calm down, don't be angry- Chris raised his hands as a sign of innocence approaching him- And it's a she, Iris, the daughter of Mr. Jones, the one who came to complain about the music the other time, she only worries.