6

-Why are you still sitting there? Change now and your date is almost there! - Chris exclaimed in a hurry while he put on his pajamas.

-My what!?- Bradley shook his head in confusion.

-Your date, I told you in the morning before I left.

- What the hell are you talking about Chris? - Bradley raised his voice.

- Iris, the daughter of Mr. Jones, the ones next door, I met her last night at the door, she really wants to meet you and well, I told her that you could go out with her this afternoon, that is, now.

-Are you crazy Chris!? I'm not going out, you can't do it without even asking me-Bradley walked quickly to his room.

Chris followed him -Come on Bradley, you don't really do anything here if you're not locked in your room, you're sitting looking out the window.

-Chris, you don't know that, besides I already started working, it's not that it's strange to want to rest after getting home.

-Brad, she's very beautiful, it's a great opportunity, I'm doing you a great favor, I could date with her but I'm leaving her to you.

- Oh my God, thanks for the favor! What a great friend you are! - Bradley exclaimed sarcastically.

- You're welcome- Chris smiled- Now get ready, knock on her door and that's it, take her to the nearest bar or wherever you want.

-I didn't mean it, Chris- he sighed in frustration. He just wanted to lie on his bed and have some internet time to talk to a certain person.

He went to put on a shirt and jeans, then to wash his face. It was bad to stand someone up, even though he hadn't even proposed it, but he was afraid of the sudden situation he never asked for. This shouldn't last long.

When he knocked on the door, a beautiful blue-eyed girl in a light blue dress greeted him with a smile, she seemed a little younger than him.

-Hi... I'm Iris, I guess your friend told you about me- She smiled.

- Yes, I'm Bradley, I suppose you already know that- Bradley extended his hand to greet her, she saw it strange and it took her a while but then she accepted the greeting.

- Do you want to hang out? It's just that my dad is here and...

- Yeah sure - he turned and waited for her to follow him to the elevator.

- Ah, I don't have a car, so I think we'll take a taxi

-Yeah, okay- she said cheerfully.

The walk to the bar was silent, Bradley got out of the car and she followed him until they found a table. He felt her gaze on him, all the time, while he watched anything to distract himself.

-Hmm, and what do you do? - she leaned her face into her hand.

- I write scripts.

-Oh.

And another silence.

-And how is that? - She asked again, which made him feel uncomfortable, normally he wasn't used to being the one who has to tell everything about himself, he didn't like to show much of himself, and that happened in any situation with any.

- I write, stories, with dialogues, and actions- he spoke slowly and she nodded- do you want a drink? - he dared to cut the ice. She nodded.

He went in the direction of the bar and then he deviated towards the door to get some air, he wanted to get out of that place at that very moment. But he thought it would be very impolite to leave her there alone, and worse than his neighbor would hate him. No, that would be very uncomfortable. When he was already with the drinks, he almost dropped them when he saw her, and no, it wasn't Iris, it was the same girl who rejected him in this very bar.