22

As I said in my profile, I would recommend to read this in the afternoon/evening or at night, just to be more in the vibe haksha I even tried to post at an appropriate time for all continents lol. But well, make yourself very comfortable, because this is not short at all.

.

The random man dancing behind grabbed her around the waist, she just flowed with the rhyme. Still felt Bradley's gaze and didn't want to bother with that, if she wanted to have fun and let off steam she would. The man smiled at her acceptance and lowered his hands from her waist to her hips, and then began to lower them a little more. She noticed it and was going to raise his hands until she felt a tug on her arm, pulling her away from the man.

-Hey! -she complained to snap her out of her trance.

-Where is Chris? -now that he was closer, she could confirm that it was him.

-I don't know! What are you doing here!? -they had to get closer and speak loudly to hear each other well.

-I brought Natali! You left her!

-And where is she!?

He pursed his lips, guilty.

-Eh, maybe I lost her when I entered but-

-You what!? How did you lose her!?

-She pulled away!

-God -people pushed them for being in the dance area -Come! Let's go look for her! -she grabbed his arm and pulled him to a corner that led to the stairs of the VIP area, they went up a little and leaned over the railings.

-You shouldn't have left her! What were you thinking!?

-Now you've lost her!! You're no better here! -she rebuked pointing at him.

Bradley rolled his eyes and grabbed a drink they were handing out, Stefani did too.

-If you drink you will have less chance to find her!

-You're doing it too! - she reproached and he took another sip.

-She's not here. Let's go to another area -Bradley went with Stefani to the outskirts where the pool was located, a place with less noise but still with people's screams. On the way they passed the gambling area, she peeked out and saw Chris laughing, playing poker and drinking with his friends. She rolled her eyes, the idea was come to have fun and dance not to sit, play and spend money.

-What if she drowned in the pool because she was drinking!? -Bradley couldn't avoid laughing at Stefani's comment.

-How dramatic, she's fine and old enough to take care of herself.

-You don't even know her age.

-I do -Stefani turned to see him narrowing her eyes -hey, look at that couple -he nodded towards the people sitting near the pool.

Stefani turned to try to see the couple, opening her eyes when she saw a blond boy kissing another dark-haired girl, they had no shame... touching each other everywhere as if no one was around them.

-What the fuck Natali!?

-Not that couple -Bradley laughed and moved his head to the right where there was another couple, a thin boy with black hair chatting with another girl having a drink.

Stefani there saw Natali, she was calm, just laughing -Oh -she sighed with relief, the worst scenarios had formed in her head, blaming herself for the irresponsible older sister that she was. She trusted her, so she didn't want to interrupt her sister in whatever she was doing now.