3

She walked over to Valerie's desk, she was already suspicious of this. Every time Stefani went out to lunch, she was the only one who stayed in the offices. Obviously, she didn't leave her designs out in the open, she kept them in a drawer, but even so the other girl had the indecency to take others', Stefani was sure that this happened.

This time he took the opportunity to lock himself in the bathroom until everyone on the floor has gone to lunch. When she felt that there was no more noise or footsteps, she decided to go out quietly. There was nothing on the desk of the suspicious girl.

It's not like she works a lot either

Silently she opened one of the drawers, there was a lot of blank papers, newspapers and documents of anything but work. She was giving up until she saw that one was missing to check, she pulled it, but this one was different, it had to be opened with a key.

Damn bitch

She felt footsteps approaching and entered an adjoining office, she saw Valerie approaching Stefani's desk, and it looked like she was going to open one of the drawers until Stefani accidentally brushed against the office door and it moved a little. Valerie looked both ways and greeted the boss who was already arriving.

I fucking knew it.

-----------------

She grabbed him by the neck and bit his lower lip, he moaned and grabbed her waist tightly, squeezing her to the sinks. She was kissing his neck fervently and he was breathing fast, it had been a while.

Bradley squeezed her butt to turn her around making her back to him, he leaned her against the tile in the bathroom of that bar. She moaned as he lifted up her dress and began stroking her bottom while his other hand lowered his pants.

- Chris told me you liked from behind- he murmured under his breath, breathing hard.

- What? - she came out of her hot trance and turned to look at him confused.

-Ah, Chris, uh, he, you know him...but no- he stammered, mentally berating himself for saying that. Maybe it sounded hot in his mind.

-What the hell ?!?- She adjusted her dress and quickly turned to look at him with disgust, she picked up her bag from the floor and went to the door to get out of there.

He was quick to grab her arm- Are you leaving?

-Of course I'm leaving, you fucking idiot- she snapped, letting go of his grip.

He was startled a little by her strength, he pulled up his pants again and accommodated his bulge. He slowly walked out after her and when they passed Chris and his friend's table, she pointed at them both yelling- Fuck you two fucking perverts! - while leaving the bar.

People from the local turned to look at them, Chris and his friends were speechless and confused, while Bradley approached the table embarrassed.

-What the hell happened Brad? -Chris asked raising his eyebrows. Bradley sat next to him at the round table where they were drinking.

- I screwed up, I don't know how, but some words escaped me... what you told me...-Chris opened his eyes remembering.

- Noooo, you didn't! – Bradley lowered his head in embarrassment- Oh God, make me remember not to give you any more drinks- and he burst out laughing- You were doing very well with her!

-Ouh Bradley, always so quiet but right when he really doesn't have to open his mouth, he says something stupid- exclaimed Joe, one of Chris's friends, who was also usually an idiot. In fact, for him none of those friends were safe from being.