23

—Oh fuck —she opened her eyes, looked everywhere. She saw the man resting next to her, she smiled and left the room. Walking through the hallway looked out a window and everything was already empty, not counting the people sleeping outside on the grass. Silence reigned, the sun rising from the sea and she rubbed her eyes to wake up completely.

It seemed funny to her how in the same place they had rooms fully prepared for the guests. But all she wanted to do was get out of this place of drunk and sleeping people. But first there was something.

She opened the side door and there was a couple of guys sleeping, no, they were definitely not the noisy couple from last night, nor the one she was looking for. Then opened the door that was in front of her room, finding a man face down in his boxer shorts with the sheets covering his back, and next to him a topless girl with the sheets on her hips. She was definitely her girl, she could recognize that back anywhere, and couldn't help but open her eyes wide to find her there.

What a night they both had.

—Stefani! —Natali whispered as loudly as she could, not wanting to wake other people. She wasn't waking up, and didn't plan on getting close and making the other person uncomfortable either. Natali took some paper out of the bathroom and started throwing pellets at Stefani's face.

After a few seconds her sister began to stir, her hair moving slowly. She tried to get up, but then threw herself on the bed again.

—Oh fuck —Stefani touched her head.

—I said the same thing.

Her sister turned to look at her with tired eyes.

—Natali?

—Good morning sis. Good evening, right? —she answered from the door.

—What? —Stefani sat up carefully, rubbing her head with both hands.

—Hey, your... —Natali pointed to her bare breasts, Stefani noticed, surprised at how ended up like that, she scanned the room and pointed to her top —here —Natali gave her the garment —are we leaving?

—What are you doing here? —Stefani picked up her skirt and put it on, continuing to lie on the bed, moving the sheets to the other side.

—You weren't the only one who had fun last night —Natali smiled —Is that Chris? —she pointed with her head to the man next to her, the sheet covering his back and head —he must be very tired —she gave her a mischievous smile raising her eyebrows.

Stefani frowned in puzzlement, sitting up in bed and coming to her senses.

—What?

—Aren't you going to wake him up? I didn't see him during the whole party, it's good to see him with you now, although I didn't expect to find you both like this...woahh —she laughed.

Stefani blinked now getting completely used to the light, she rubbed her eyes and turned her head to her side, where she found a lump surrounded by sheets, she felt her heart pounding with nerves, she lifted the thin fabric and found a big back, quickly the mark on his shoulder caught her attention making her eyes widen and immediately close them. No way, fuck. Like a flash of light flashed through her head all the scenes of the night. Jesus.

—Are you all right? —Natali asked curiously.

—Yes! —Stefani turned to look at her sister, still leaning against the door of the room, while she covered him again with the sheet —just...can you wait for me at the exit? I'll be out in a few minutes, my head hurts like hell and I need to get used to it a bit.