10

His head was pounding, the sun was hitting his face, and his back ached, most likely from having slept in a very uncomfortable position on the couch. He went to the kitchen to get pills and water. Oh God, he didn't even remember how he got to the couch and why he wasn't in his bed.

He went to his room and saw the door half open, before opening it he noticed someone in. What? He entered quietly, without making the possible noise, he stood in front of the bed. He saw legs spread out between the wrinkled sheets that only covered the torso of the girl resting peacefully. He rubbed his eyes and saw her correctly. So, it wasn't a dream. Stefani herself was there, but why exactly there in his bed? In his room, little by little he was remembering the party and the events of the previous day, but a part was a cloudy blur, then he was going to look for answers. He stayed watching her, yesterday he had not been able to do it well because of the darkness and the speed of events. The sunlight hit her face slightly, he could tell that she had long eyelashes from the way they slightly collided with her skin when her eyes were closed, her nose was prominent and with small freckles on it, moles on her cheeks, what called him the most were her big eyelids, she did have big eyes. He went back to her thighs and noticed a tattoo, he didn't remember her mentioning exactly this one, as well as the ones on her arms. It seemed incredible to him that someone like her had approached him, or at least, "had wanted to".

Ok this is weird.

He, according to his thought, turned to leave the room, he also wouldn't have wanted someone to examine him without consent. As he turns around, his foot hits the nearby dresser, causing a slight noise. He instantly turns to look at her and finds a nice combination of brown and green looking at him in a confused way.

-What...what are you doing here? - she rubs her eyes- Were you...were you watching me while I was sleeping? - she grabs the sheet to cover herself completely, although she had the same clothes as yesterday. 

- You're in my bed, the question is, what are you doing here? - he pointed at her ignoring the other question on purpose obviously and started to think that perhaps there were traces of rum's effects left in his brain from being able to respond that way.

- Yours? - She looked around the room- Do you live here!? - she seemed very surprised, he tried to remember if he ever mentioned that detail to her in one of their conversations and no, he never told her.

For a reason.

- Yes, I live here, and why did you sleep in my bed and I in an uncomfortable couch, oh, and I guess, surely Chris is in his nice bed.

- Hey, calm down, okay? We arrived yesterday from the party, you went to the couch and Chris offered me this bed - she grabbed the sheet tightly. That made him remember much of the night, at least he already knew that they had arrived safely, and even with company. In the back of his mind, he was grateful that everyone slept separately.

- Oh my heaaad - Chris groaned as he approached the room, until he appeared at the door, leaning out- Good morning everyone, I am in a little pain, but do you want breakfast? - Stefani and Bradley nodded- All right, here I go, by the way Bradley, please don't drink like that again, I'm not going to hold your heavy weight to bring you here- Chris patted his shoulder and went to the kitchen. Chris' appearance also reminded him of the other event, bringing down his mood even more than he had awakened.

Bradley noticed that Stefani was looking at him closely, as if the nuts in her brain were working to develop something.

- So you 're the friend with the alcohol problem...- she murmured under her breath.

-That I am what? - He didn't hear clearly but he had a little suspicion because of some words that he managed to distinguish.

She gave herself a mental slap for thinking out loud- I didn't say anything- she shook her head and started to get up from the bed. And she passed by his side to go to the kitchen.