15

Riding at high speed on the bike had helped him clear his head, well not so much, he still had some clutter still there, but at least it had helped him not to do something reckless.

Stefani faced him. It was all very quick, she was very determined in her actions, everything was abrupt, the way she pushed him was totally unexpected that he only noticed it when he was already on the wall. He still didn't understand why she did all that, actually a little bit he did, but not in the way it happened. The idea of her seeing him that way didn't sit well, perhaps out of his own anger he went too far with her, but a lot of that was accidents or the results of letting his conflicting emotions bring out the worst in him. The last thing he wanted were complications to his big problem and, there was the scenario where she tells Chris. His friend was still there, starring in the most terrifying story he could have ever come up with. He had no idea what their relationship was in, nor did he want to know, it still turned his stomach to think about it.

Stefani, that girl he chatted with every night, the happiest month of his life. He knew he was being unfair to her, she wasn't to blame for getting her into all this mess, she didn't deserve the kind of trouble he had caused her. It was his own problem. Feeling that he might have hurt, it wasn't in his plans, if there was one. But he still couldn't stop his anger from growing like a snowball every time he saw them together, having to swallow as Chris took advantage of what he had built. Miraculously.

None of this should have happened. And certainly not in this way.

Chris, all this time had been a great friend to him, practically the only one, they had their arguments, but they had never had any problems with the people they were dating or anything big. He would be surprised and disappointed if he found out what he had done and what he was doing behind his back, he would never forgive him, let alone her. Incredible to think that his own friend practically introduced him to Stefani first, the excitement with what he did, the illusion in his eyes...possibly it wasn't serious, maybe it was, but what he did know was that if Chris set his mind to it, he would succeed. Now, thinking in his own situation,  If he hadn't gotten himself into messing everything up, his life would be with one less problem and he would be spared what he now felt. 

You are amazing Bradley. 

Analyzing the relationship, only yesterday would be the first time Chris really hurt him, and he wouldn't forget it. And somewhat superficial to the subject, it wasn't Chris's fault that Bradley had gotten him into this mess either.

I'm screwed.

When he got to the apartment, went straight to the bathroom to take a cold shower with the intention of clearing the mind. All those images from the previous event were still in his thoughts, but the other problems were combining in his head that he couldn't focus on one, the cold water helped him let it all go.

-------------

—Two weeks!

—Just relax.

—No! Bradley! It's just... I don't know what I did wrong! And if somehow I did it, I can't know since she doesn't want to talk to me in any way! —Chris exclaimed in exasperation —I didn't say anything bad at lunch.... Was it the movie?

—Maybe —Bradley laughed, Chris looked at him seriously —I didn't say anything —In fact, he felt guilty. Stefani had been missing for two weeks. She didn't answer any calls, text messages, there was never anyone in her apartment or at least that's what the receptionist always said when Chris called and nobody answered. He was going crazy.

—Can you believe it? I've even tried to contact her through the website —Bradley swallowed, he knew well that in question she would appear, if the problem between him and her, why was she taking it out on Chris? —At the end of the lunch Natali appeared and said that Stefani felt bad and she couldn't say goodbye, it was all so strange, but I still don't remember if I failed there. Maybe I should have insisted more? I should have stayed, dammit —Bradley didn't know this part of the information.