Book 2-- Chapter 11 Puppy Dogs, Baby Sisters, and David

Ok so i'm sorry this chapter took so long but i was hoping to have a longer chapter. Please tell me what you think! Your comments inspire me to write and actually give me really good ideas! So please continue your support :) Oh and how do you guys like David? Love him? Hate him? I figured we needed some character who wasn't involved directly in  all the drama. Anyway tell me what you think of the whole thing and David. Oh and this is long... So i think i should stop... ENJOY!

P.S David >>>>>>>>

--Madi

I caught a glimpse of the clock, as my body tried to deal with the shock and fear. It was 3:00. I decided that there was no way that I could cook. I would end up burning the house down. I walked into the kitchen and dialed Charlie’s Pizza. They had awesome pizza, but it took them at least an hour to deliver it.

“Alright that’ll take about an hour,” The phone boy told me after taking my order.

“Ok,” I said, trying to be cheerful.

“Address,” He said.

“757 Briar Road,” I answered. I heard him groan quietly about how far out that was.

“Alright, thanks for ordering Charlie’s,” he said and hung up. What a wonderful kid.

“Mommy, come watched SpongeBob with me,” Jack called. I heard the theme song begin to play and hummed along. Jace was still snoring upstairs. I took a step towards the living room.  Wait, Jace doesn’t snore.

Fear gripped my body. “I’ll be right there,” I told Jack. I crept up the stairs. The snoring cut off and I heard someone’s voice.

“David, what the hell are you doing in my room?” I heard Jace ask, groggily.

“I came over to ask you something, but you were asleep. So I decided to take a nap to.” David answered. I breathed a sigh of relief.

“I found this on my way up,” David laughed. I heard Jace groan.

“David, give it to me. Chief was supposed to come and get it today for evidence.” Jace said. The album. I looked through the crack of the door. Jace was sitting on the bed with his arms resting on his knees. David stood in the middle of the room, looking through the album.

“You are one lucky son of a bitch,” He laughed, teasing Jace.

“I know, now quit looking at my wife.” Jace said. He ran his hands through his hair.

“What you don’t want to share?” David teased.

“No I really don’t,” Jace answered.

“She’s so hot man she makes me—“

I walked in the room quietly and wrapped my arms around his chest. “What do I make you David?” I whispered sexily. David jumped and dropped the album. I picked it up and walked out of the room, smiling over my shoulder.

“Thank you David,” I said, taking it downstairs and shutting in a drawer. David and Jace came running down the stairs. David swept me up into his arms.

“What’s for dinner babe?” He asked. I rolled my eyes at him. I didn’t know David all that well, but he seemed like an easy person to get along with.

“Pizza,” I said, throwing my arms around his neck.

“Babe, not in front of Jace.” He teased. I laughed and David put me down.

“Daddy, today I went to the park and—“ Jack recounted his whole park experience to Jace.

“Do you want something to drink?” I asked David. He followed me into the kitchen and hopped up on the counter.