Book 3-- Chapter 6 The Factory Makes a Comeback

Well here you all go I hope you enjoy :) I would like to dedicate this chapter to RandomRachel BECAUSE she's flipping awesome. Once she gets her stories up you all should read them! She's WAY better than I am! Anyway VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! :)

Kali’s POV

Brad and Brandon left early the next morning to go and get Jack. They arrived back around noon. I glared at Jack as he entered. Standing next to Brad and Brandon I understood why Mom sometimes thought he was Mark. He defiantly looked like their family.

“Traitor,” I mumbled as he passed. Grace looked at Jack expectantly.

“Are you going to let her talk to you like that? Hit her, prove to us you’re with us.” She ordered. Jack turned to me. I looked up at him from my spot on the floor. I searched his eyes trying to read his expression.

“Hit her,” Grace shrieked. A searing pain struck my cheek and Chase started yelling. I looked up at Jack, shocked.

“Jack,” I whispered, tears streaming down my face.

“Shut up,” He hissed and turned to his family.

Grace was laughing so hard she was crying. I wanted so bad to hit her. The salt from my tears burned the tortured skin of my cheek where she’d clawed at it.

“Why’d you want me to come?” Jack asked.

“To lead us,” Grace smiled. “You are after all Mark’s son.”

Jack shrugged and turned back to Chase and I. For a moment something flashed over his face, but it was gone before I could read it.

“What is your plan for them?” He asked. He said them like he was talking about cockroaches.

“Well we hoped that you would know more about the actually kidnapping than us. None of us were there and Mark didn’t really tell us.” Grace said.

“I hope you don’t plan on totally reacting it, all the kidnappers, minus my dad, died.” He said. Grace thought for a moment. She hadn’t thought of that.

“Should we kill her like Mark told Izzy he would kill her?” Brad asked. I shot daggers at him with my eyes. The thought of being tortured that way scared me. I’d seen Mom’s scars and I didn’t want to feel that pain.

“Depends, how much of it do you hope to mirror?” Jack asked, looking deliberately at me. He wouldn’t suggest that would he?

“You mean are we going to rape her?” Brad asked. He looked at me and smiled.

“Over my dead body!” Chase shouted.

“That can be arranged,” Brandon said, shrugging.

“Will you all listen to yourselves for a minute?” I screamed. This was all pure insanity. “You’re talking about killing people and for what? To get revenge for the death of a man who is better off dead? You’re all insane. You should all die. You should all join your brother to rot in—“

I was kicked so hard in the stomach that I doubled over, pulled on the ropes that held me to a pole. The air rushed from my lungs and I tried desperately to recover it. I looked up through the tears that ran down my face into Grace’s merciless eyes. She didn’t care whether I lived or died. She just wanted to see Mom is so much pain she couldn’t bare it. I vowed then not to die, for Mom’s sake I would not die. I would live.

“You’re a real bitch you know that?” Chase snapped. He grunted as Grace kicked him to, except much lower than she kicked me. I winced.

“No wonder you couldn’t get Jace. Men don’t really like to be kicked, honey.” Chase sneered. Grace glared down at him.