CH 2

Mika's POV

Miles & I walk inside SWAG seeing Bose & Chapa talking together.

Miles: Hey, guys.

Bose: Hey.

Mika: Hi.

Chapa: Sup.

We all talked for a while when Ray came in, and we took our seats, but as I did, I saw Chapa looking down, then after an hour, an emergency came on and we all went up to the Man's Nest hoping Schwoz has some details about Smith.

Schwoz: A robbery at the bank.

Ray: Then let's chew & blow.

Miles: To kick some butts.

We blow a bubble, then left, leaving Chapa behind, and I can see that she wanted to come with us, but people are telling us where Volt is and what happened to her.

If we tell the people what happened to Volt, people will put the puzzles together and find out that Chapa is Volt.

Mika: Will be back soon.

Bose: You gonna be ok?

Chapa: I'll be fine.

Bose kisses her cheek as she sat down on the couch, looking disappointed that she couldn't go, and we left.

3 Hours Later

Chapa's POV

They came back as Schwoz and I were watching genuen moments on the TV. They transformed back to normal and joined us on the couch.

Chapa: How was it?

Miles: Pretty good.

Mika: It was Dr. Minyak and 7 goons.

Bose: That's why it took so long.

Bose & I cuddled together for a while, but Ray wanted us to go downstairs to continue lessons.

Miles: Do you think we should tell him?

Bose: Tell him what?

Mika: That we should go to a normal school.

Chapa: I think we should. After I get off oxygen.

The twins & Bose looked at me.

Miles: Why?

Chapa: So people won't put the puzzle pieces together.

Mika: That's true.

Bose: So are we gonna wait, then?

We all agreed and went down with our chairs, but when we got there, dad was ready to tell us a very long story about his childhood, so I just tuned him out for the rest of his story.

I saw Miles slowly falling asleep, Bose playing with something, and Mika is reading a book while I pulled out my phone, then noticed a familiar text message and my heart drop.

Father: If you tell your teammate about this. You'll watch them die.

I wanted to scream and tell them, but he would kill me & my friends, so I got up and went outside to think about what I'm going to do.

Chapa: What do you want?! Why can't you just leave me alone!?

A panic attack starts to kick in.