CH 10

Bose's POV

We're in the middle of the 4th movie, and I saw Chapa is sleeping on the red beanbag, so I pulled her closer to me, and then Miles saw the time, and it was getting late.

Miles: We should probably get going?

Mika: Think we should.

The twins got up to clean up, and I did too so I could help them. Then, after we finished 15 minutes later, an emergency came on and woke Chapa up, then Schwoz came into the room.

Schwoz: It's at some sort of wearhouse.

Mika: Any idea who?

He shakes his head, and we transform into our hero outfits.

Bose: Should we go get Ray?

Miles: I think we can take this one by ourselves.

Then he teleports us to the wearhouse that's in the dark woods, and it's almost midnight, but luckily before we got here we told our parents we were having a sleepover with Chapa so they won't get worried or think we're missing.

It looked completely abandoned as we walked closer to it, but I turned around to see Volt standing there.

BS: What's wrong, Volt?

Volt: Somethings not right.

SO: This is sus.

AWOL: Very sus.

The twins walk towards the wearhouse first, then Volt and I followed them, but she kept looking left & right every second like someone might jump at us.

BS: It's gonna be ok. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you.

Volt: Promise?

I nodded my head, and we entered the building hand in hand.

Ray's POV

I'm still thinking about what Mika said about Chapa going to the normal school with them, but I fear that Smith might find her, & I'm not letting that happen.

When I walked out of my room, Schwoz was the only one in the Man's Nest.

Ray: Where are the children?

Schwoz: They went on a mission.

Ray: Without ME!?

Schwoz: Relax, bro. They'll be back soon.

I sit on the couch waiting for the kids to come back, and hopefully, they didn't get hurt or injured, especially Chapa cause she has been through a lot.

10 minutes went, and I heard beeping, then I saw the kids with their uniforms ripped and different colored paint on them.

Ray: What happened to you guys?

Mika: Toddler.

Miles: Throwing paint at us.

They pop a bubble to go back into their normally clothes, and Schwoz came in with wet towels so they can clean themselves up.

Ray: Chapa can go to the normal school with you three.

Bose: Really!?

Ray: I guess so.

Then I pull Miles, Mika & Bose to the side so Chapa doesn't hear.

Ray: You three gotta promise me she'll be safe.

Miles: She will be, man.

Bose: Don't worry about it.

Mika: She's gonna be fine.

I'm trusting them to be there for my daughter.