CH 21

Miles's POV

Ray told Henry everything what's going on, and they understood, so we transformed into our hero outfits as I teleported the team to Henry's location in Dystopia, and we saw Jasper & Charlotte ready to help us find Chapa.

Captain: Tell me you have a plan.

Charlotte: We do.

SO: I do as well.

As they're talking about the plan, I saw Bose looking very worried about Chapa, so I comforted him to let him know that she's gonna be fine and it did the trick.

Charlotte: We need to find these friends of Smith's, and once we find them, we will follow them to their base.

SO: Once we do that.

Jasper: Will get tacos. Probably solved.

Ray slaps Jasper as hard as he can.

Captain: No, you nerd.

Henry: Will do that after Chapa is safe.

AWOL: Anyways. We find them.

BS: We find Smith & Chapa.

Charlotte: Then let's get ready for a rescue mission.

Everyone went different ways in the base, but I looked around, and they had a nice area for relaxing & the game room as an hour went by as everyone was ready to go.

Captain Man & Henry were a team.

Charlotte & Shoutout were a team.

Leaving me & BrainStorm with Jasper.

We all went in a different direction to cover more ground, so I teleported the gang to their locations, and our stake out begins.

Mika's POV

I'm with Charlotte searching in Dystopia for Chapa, but instead, we spotted a man with a mask that looks kinda familiar to me.

Charlotte: That's RedBlade. Maybe if we take him down together.

SO: We can get info from him.

Charlotte: Yes. Just follow my lead and will sneak attack him.

I nodded, and we stayed quiet and hid in different places, so he won't see us at all, then when we were close enough.

I used my Sonic Scream to throw him off, and Charlotte jumped on him to tackle RedBlade down. As I helped, we have him pinned to the ground.

Charlotte: Gotcha! Now you're gonna answer our questions.

RB: You can't make me.

SO: Ohh I think we will.