CH 7

Miles's POV

2 months has passed, and we haven't heard, seen or what Smith is planning but the good thing is Chapa is finally off of oxygen, so she can fight crime with us again, but we all agreed to keep a close eye on her while we're on missions.

We all decided to go see a movie to get out of the Man's Nest for a while and, by the end of the day, we will tell Ray we want to be in a normal school, but first we have to be in SWAG listening to Ray.

After an hour, the emergency came on, and we went up to the Man's Nest to transform, then went to Schwoz to see where the emergency was.

Schwoz: It's the toddler at Hip Hop Purèe.

SO: Let's go.

They gather around me, ready to go.

Captain: You ready to get back in action, Volt.

Volt: Always. Let's go kick some butts!

I teleported to Hip Hop Purèe and we saw the toddler and his big goons

Toddler: Well, well, well. Look who decides to show up.

SO: Surrender now, Toddler.

Toddler: Get them boys!

His 3 big goons came after us as we tried to take them down while Captain Man went after Toddler, but Mika, Bose & I kept a close eye on Chapa, so she doesn't gets injured on the mission.

Mika's POV

After the fight that took an hour, I saw Chapa sitting in a chair looking tired.

SO: You doing ok, Volt?

Volt: I'm fine. Just need to... Catch my breath... For a minute.

She was breathing kinda hard, but I told her to take a few deep breaths, then Trent & Mary from KLVY7, but their eyes were on Volt, and I know that they want to ask her questions.

Trent: We would like to interview Volt. If it's ok with her?

Volt: I'm not in the mood.

Mary: It's won't be long.

Before they could say anything else, AWOL came back and teleported us back to the Man's Nest, we transformed into our normal again as I saw Chapa lay down on the couch.

Ray: Alrighty kiddos! Back to class.

Miles: Not so fast, Ray.

He stops and looks at Miles.

Ray: What? What's wrong?

Mika: We have something to tell you.