CH 23

Chapa's POV

I woke up when I heard the door open to see Knuckles ready to beat me up again, but this time, I had a plan and was ready to strike him down.

Chapa: Where's your brother?

Knuckles: He went out. So it's just you & me.

He picked me up by my shirt and lifted me up in the air as I noticed a gun on his belt.

Knuckles started beating me up, but I did my best to keep my hand behind my back so he didn't see the dagger and use it on me instead. After 20 minutes, he pulled out his gun and aimed it at my head.

Knuckles: Your father said I can kill you today. Say goodbye to life, little girl.

Not thinking about the consequences that's gonna happen I grip on the dagger and slit his throat with it then grabbed the gun from his hand before he dropped me as he chokes on his own blood then after 2 minutes Knuckles took his final breath.

I carefully walked around Knuckles and the blood around him, then went to the door and opened it carefully. As I looked around the room, there was no one in sight, so I slowly walked towards the door.

Father: Where are you going?

I froze in place and turned around to see him towering me like a giant. Then he grabbed my neck and lifted me from the ground. As I pointed the gun at his head, he looked at me with a smirk.

Father: You can't  kill me. You're weak! PATHETIC! WORTHLESS! No one will save you.

I hit his head with the gun, and he threw me across the room. Then he grabbed an ax from a table and pined my right arm down with his foot, and the next thing I knew, I was screaming my lungs out felling so much pain and a bit lightheaded as my vision began to blur.

Luckily, the gun was in my left hand, so I took the shot and hit his chest 2 times, then he fell onto his knees and looked at me.

Father: Y-You... St-Stupid... P-Pathetic... Ch-Child.

I saw a tank of gasoline as I got up and poured it everywhere. I used my powers to make a spark in my hand as I looked at my now dead father on the floor, and without saying a word, I lit the place on fire as I watched it burn for a few seconds I left.

When I went outside, I saw 3 people in the distance and slowly made my way towards them, but one of them got closer to me, then I knew that blue and yellow uniforms anywhere it's was Bose & Miles.

Everything started getting so blurry, and then it all went completely dark.