CH 19

6 months earlier

Smith's POV

I'm in a secret base in dystopia planning to get Danger Force off guard, so Chapa will be open for me to take, but I needed a team, so I made friends with a guy named RedBlade and his brother Knuckles.

Knuckles is the youngest and a shape-shifter that can look like anyone in the whole world and kind of an idiot.

RedBlade is the oldest and an assassin who has many killed heroes and their side kicks in one month.

I met them on the street a while ago when I was running from the Swellview police but luckily, they agreed to help me if I worked with them by making them strong weapons, so I agreed to their deal and now I want some revenge.

Now, there are like sons to me that I've always wanted.

When RedBlade and Knuckles came back from robbing the bank, I made a plan to kidnap my daughter, hopefully kill the Danger Force team & destroy their base on the mountain.

Smith: Hey guys.

RB: Hey. How's the new weapons coming along?

Smith: You haven't heard me complain. Have you?

Knuckles: Not that I remember.

I showed them something new that they hadn't seen before and tested it on their fighting dummy that went into flames in seconds.

Knuckles: Cool!

RB: Impressive.

Smith: Thanks. But I have been working on something else.

RB: Oh? And what's that, might I ask?

I pulled out my plan map that I've worked on for months and unfolded it to show them.

Smith: It's about my daughter & Danger Force.

Knuckles: The hero's of Swellview, right?

RB: No, there from Kentucky.

Knuckles didn't say anything & looked down at the map.

RB: So what's the plan.

Smith: I want Chapa here alive and see how long it'll take them to find her. RedBlade, I want you to go to a supermarket that's far from their base.

RB: And take people hostage?

Smith: It's your choice.

RB: Bet! I'm in.

Smith: Knuckles, I want you to shape-shift into me and find your way inside the Man's Nest without triggering any alarms and take my daughter.

I point at a picture of Chapa, so both Knuckles & RedBlade know what she looks like as I told them the rest.

Knuckles: I'm in, too.

RB: So... Father.

I look up at him as he smiles, and Knuckles has his little goffy smile on probably meaning that I'm part of their family now.

RB: When will the plan begin?

I sit down at my desk and put my feet up and lit the cigarette in my hand.

Smith: In time boys. As of now, you keep doing what you're made for. I'll let you know when the time comes.

Knuckles: What do you want us to do when we have her?

Smith: That's easy. You two can use her as a dummy. Do whatever you want. But keep her alive cause I want to see if Danger Force can find her in limited time.

The boys nodded, and they understood the plan, so when the time is right.

Chapa will be gone & away from her protects.