CH 5

Bose's POV

Lessons are over, and it's time to train, but the girls haven't come back from the bathroom yet, so Miles & I walk to the girl's bathroom door and knock on it to see if they'll answer.

Mika: Who there?

Miles: It's the boys, sis. Can you & Chapa come out.

I heard whispers in there, but it was too quiet, and I couldn't hear them talking, then Mika cleared her throat, making me back away from the white door.

Mika: Will be out in a few.

We waited for 6 minutes when they came out, and I hugged Chapa but didn't say a single word at all, so I grabbed her hand, and we walked outside for air.

Bose: Is everything ok, hun?

She had tears streaming down her face and hugged me while hiding her face on my neck as I hugged her and rubbed her back so she could relax.

Chapa: I... I did it.

Bose: You did what?

She hesitated a little before speaking.

Chapa: I.... Cut myself.

I was shocked by what she said, and her breathing was getting a bit heavier.

Bose: But I thought you were getting better?

Chapa: I was.... It came back. You hate me. Don't you?

She's hiding her face on my chest now as I'm trying to figure out what to say about this situation.

Bose: It's gonna be ok. Mika helped you, right?

When she slowly looked up at me, her eyes were red from crying so much.

Chapa: Yeah.

Bose: Always ask for help. It won't make you weak. It'll help you get stronger.

I kissed her, and she did the same as we stayed where we were for a while, then she grabbed my hands and interlocked our fingers together, then we pulled away.

Bose: Feel better now?

Chapa: Mhm. Thanks, babe.

Miles's POV

It's finally the end of the day as we all hang out in Chapa's bedroom with some food as we all are sitting on the bed in a small cycle.

Bose: What are we gonna do?

Mika: Tell Ray that we want to go to a normal school.

We all want to go to a normal school to learn actual things instead of listening to Ray's boring stories.

Chapa: I love the old man. But all he's doing is not teaching us anything. Except for training.

Miles: You got a point. So who's gonna tell him?

We're thinking about who's gonna be it.

Bose: I thought we were gonna wait till Chapa gets off oxygen.

Mika: Will tell him now, but we'll wait for 2 months.

Chapa: Cause it's summer vacation for them and not for us. Lucky bastards.

Miles: That's so true.

We all talked for a while when Mika's phone dings and got a text, probably from mom.

Mika: We should get going.

Miles: See U tomorrow.

Bose: Byeeee!

Chapa just waved at us as my sister and I left.