CH 6

Chapa's Nightmare

It's completely dark, and she feels very cold as she sees her friends on the floor dead covered in blood & Bose standing a few inches away from Chapa, so she runs to him but stops and couldn't move at all.

She noticed there were chains around her arms, legs, and body, so Chapa wouldn't move closer to Bose.

Chapa: Bose! Help me!

Bose: Why should I? This is all your fault.

Chapa: What are you talking about?

Bose: Everyone is DEAD because of YOU!

She was very confused, and a familiar man who tortured and abused Chapa, her father, walked up behind Bose with a bloody knife in his hand.

Chapa: Don't you dare hurt him.

He didn't listen or pay any attention to his daughter, so he raised the knife in the air and stabbed Bose's head as he fell to the ground Smith juts kept stabbing him.

Chapa: STOP!!!

Smith looks up at Chapa and walks towards her, leaving the knife in Bose's head and reaches for a gun, then pulls it out of his pocket and aims it at Chapa's neck.

Smith: You're a mistake. Pathetic. Useless.

Chapa: I hate you!

He put on his evil smile & chuckles.

Smith: I know.

He pulls the trigger, and everything goes dark.

Chapa's POV

I screamed in fear, felling sweat going down my face, and felt kinda cold as I heard a door open and arms around me, but I didn't look up to see who it was.

Dad: It's ok. It's ok. You're safe.

I couldn't get the words out, so I hugged him tightly and didn't want to let him go at all, but I did notice that I'm in the infirmary instead of my room.

Chapa: Why... Am I in... Here?

Dad: Bose said you were having a heart attack in your sleep, so he brought you here and never left the room.

I looked at the chair across the room and saw him curled up in the chair sleeping, and since I didn't want to wake him up, I lay back down, and dad pulled the blankets back on me.

Dad: Me or Bose, will wake you up. Try to get some sleep.

Chapa: I'll try, but can you dime the lights a little bit?

He kissed me goodnight and went to the light switch to dime the lights so it wasn't too dark and I could see Bose a little bit then he left the room but I just stared at the clock showing it's 2:07 AM