CH 20

Chapa's POV

Everything is still dark, and I couldn't get my eyes to open at all no matter how hard I try.

But I eventually, I did and looked around instantly freaking out, then noticed chains on my wrists as I'm hanging from the celling.

As I struggle to get loose, a door opened, revealing 2 masked men & of course, my Father who has that evil smile on his face and I'm not surprised.

Father: Nice to see you again, dear.

Chapa: ...

When I looked away from him i could tell he was pissed as he grabbed my face, so I was looking at him, then he put ducktape on my mouth and starts using me as a punching bag for like 2 minutes. Then, two masked men walk in with a few torture weapons in their hands.

Father: Do whatever you boys want, but keep her alive.

Man: We will.

He looked at me and punched me one more time before leaving as the men put their stuff down and talked quietly so I won't be able to hear them, then one of them grabbed a dagger and starts cutting my arms then made a X on my cheek.

Soon, I found out that the two men were brothers and their names are RedBlade & Knuckles.

After the man with the X mask was done doing his thing, the other guy Knuckles had boxing gloves on, so I prepared for the worst as he started punching me, and after an hour, he stops then I was realized from the chains falling on my back as I was too weak to move.

RB: Stay strong for tomorrow.

Knuckles: Cause the fun will continue.

Both of them kicked me and laughed, but something fell to the floor, but they didn't notice because they closed the door before they could, so I gathered the rest of my strangth I had and crawl to the dagger RedBlade used on me.

When I grabbed the dagger, it gave me an idea of how to get out of here, and then I passed out with the weapon behind me.

Ray's POV

The sun is rising as the children are asleep on the couch while Schwoz and I are still awake, still trying to find Chapa, then I heard beeping, and Schwoz got excited.

Schwoz: YES! I FINALLY FOUND HER!!

The children woke up and went to the computer, and so did I, but we were kinda confused.

Bose: Why is Chapa at Dystopia?

Mika: Smith must have made some friends there.

Schwoz: And kidnapped her.

Ray: Well... He's not the only one who has friends there.

I pull out my phone, then call a certain someone and put it on speaker while it's ringing.

Miles: We're gonna need a plan first.

Mika: Already thinking of one.

As Mika paced back and forth thinking of a plan, I heard a familiar voice I've hadn't heard in a while.

Henry: What's up, big dog!