CH 9

Mika's POV

I heard yelling in the other room as I looked at Chapa covering her ears so the yelling would go away, but it kept going.

Chapa: Please... I didn't do anything wrong.

She's probably hearing the voice of her abusive father yelling instead, so I went up to her and held her hands as her eyes met mine.

Mika: Want me to stop them.

Chapa: Make it stop. Please stop it.

Mika: Stay here. Don't go anywhere.

I playfully kissed her head and rushed out of the room to stop all the yelling, but when I got there, it was so messy, and there was still fighting.

Mika: ENOUGH YOU IDIOTS!

They stopped to look at me as I cleared my throat, then Miles & Bose steps away from Ray, and I stood between them so they wouldn't fight while I'm talking.

Mika: Before I talk, I don't want any intrusions. Got it? I have a salutation.

Bose: Yes, Ma'am.

Miles: Lips are sealed, sis.

Ray: Fine. Let's hear it.

I gathered my thoughts together and spoke.

Mika: What if... We let Chapa go to the normal school for 2 weeks. If she likes it, Ray will sign her up. And if she doesn't, she'll stay here with Ray.

Schwoz: That's a good idea.

Miles: I agree.

Bose: Me too.

We all looked at Ray to get an answer from him, but I looked at him with a death stare.

Ray: I'll think about it. Do whatever you kids want.

He left and went back to his room, hoping he would let Chapa go to a normal school with us.

Mika: Why did it take you two so long?

Bose: He wouldn't admit.

I rolled my eyes and left them so they could clean up the man's nest.

Miles's POV

When Mika left the room, Bose & I started to clean up the mess we made for trying to get Ray to sign Chapa up to go to a normal school with us.

It took us 45 minutes, but we were finally done and relaxed on the couch, then I girls came in and sat down with us.

Chapa: Soooo... W-What are we doing t-today?

Bose: Are we still planning on going to the movies?

Mika: We still could.

Miles: I'm down. What are we gonna see?

We're all thinking about what movie to watch, but I saw Bose, and he wasn't thinking at all, so it's just me, Mika, and Chapa.

Mika: I got nothing.

Chapa: Me either.

Miles: I guess we'll do a Star Wars movie marathon.

We all agreed and set up the man's nest with beanbags, snacks, plus other things for a movie marathon.