CH 3

Mika's POV

I put my book down when he would look at us sometimes, so he would think we were listening, but we were not at all then I heard a door open and when I turned around the door close as Chapa wasn't in her seat anymore.

Ray: Alrighty, it's time for a 15-minute break.

He left the room, and Miles woke up as I looked at Bose.

Bose: What?

I looked at Chapa's desk, and he did to then Miles after.

Miles: Where is she?

Mika: I heard her walk out.

Bose: Should I go check on her?

Miles: You should, bro.

I nodded my head, and he got up from his chair, then left as Miles & I looked at each other, thinking why did she leave in the middle of Ray's long backstory.

When Ray came back, he noticed two empty chairs.

Ray: Where's Chapa and Bose?

I was gonna speak, but Miles did first.

Miles: Chapa went out for some air.

Mika: And Bose went to go check on her.

Ray: Oh, ok. Then I shall continue my story.

I heard Miles groaned as I wanted to tell him we wanted to go to a normal school, but I remember we can't cause Chapa is still on oxygen, so I took a deep breath and continued to read as I hope Chapa is doing alright.

Bose's POV

I went outside to see Chapa sitting on the ground breathing heavily with her hand on her chest having a panic attack, so I got down on my knees, and I turned her head so she was looking at me.

Bose: Chaps? What's wrong?

She didn't answer me as tears stream down her face, so I sat down next to her and pulled her onto my lap to hug her, then I start rubbing her back as her free hand grabs mine and starts to breathe normally again.

Chapa: Bosey?

Bose: That's me... Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?

She hesitates and puts her head on my shoulder while squeezing my hand like a stress ball, but she didn't say anything at all.

Chapa: It just... Randomly happened...
You know?

I believed her, and we stayed where we were for a while, then she got off my lap so I could get back up on my feet.

Bose: Wanna go back in?

Chapa: Uummm... I will in a few.

I kissed her head and went back inside seeing Mika kicking Ray's butt with a bat cause he probably wouldn't shut up about his childhood or Henry and I saw Miles filming the whole thing as I kept quiet and watch the show.