CH 4

Chapa's POV

I stayed on the ground for a while when Bose went back inside SWAG, and after 8 minutes, I pulled myself together about what happened and tried to forget it when I walked inside

When I did, I saw Miles holding Mika away from Ray & Bose is Ray's body guard, but I did question nothing about it.

After 2 hours, things calmed down for now, and Ray started teaching us actually stuff that we need to know about, but for some reason, the urge to cut myself was yelling at me.

I haven't cut myself in 6 months, and I thought it would go away in time, but it came back stronger then ever as I tried so hard to ignore it so without Ray or the others seeing me I got up and rush to the bathroom then lock the door.

As I sat down on the floor, I hugged my legs close to my chest and cried on my knees while the urge was screaming at me.

Chapa: Please. Stop. Go away.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I opened the cabinet door and saw only one razor blade that Dad probably forgot to throw it away, so I got up to cleaned it so it's fresh and ready to be used.

When I sat back down in my spot, I was so ready to feel the blade on my skin again, but I heard a knock that snapped me out of my trance.

Mika's POV

Ray is teaching lessons for once, but after 20 minutes from the corner of my eye, I saw that Chapa rushed out of the room as I slowly got up and followed her.

I lost sight of her, so I checked her room to see if she ran in here, but I couldn't find her anywhere, but I did heard a soft cry coming from the bathroom and the thought I had made me walk to the door and knock.

Mika: Chapa? Are you ok?

She didn't say anything at all, and I'm getting worried, so I knocked again.

Mika: Let me in so I can help you.

Still nothing.

Mika: I will pick this lock if you don't let me in there in 10 seconds!

I really want to help my bestie out but I can't if she's keeping me away then I pulled out a paperclip and start picking but she unlocks the door so I put it back in my pocket.

When I opened the door, my thoughts were right as I'm looking at Chapa right now.