CH 8

Bose's POV

I sat next to Chapa's head as I lifted up her head and placed it back down so she could use my leg as a pillow, then her eyes closed to fall asleep, and it's only 9:16 AM so I look at the twins that are having a conversation with Ray about going to a regular school.

Ray: No way! You kids are staying here.

Mika: We're barely learning anything from you!

Miles: We are going to a normal school and that's that!

Bose: I agree.

Ray: What about Chapa?

We all looked at Chapa and noticed that she's asleep.

Bose: She's sleeping.

Ray: Then it won't be official until Chapa wakes up & gives me an answer.

He storms off to his room, and Schwoz comes in looking confused.

Schwoz: What was the screaming about?

Mika: We asked Ray if we could go to a normal school.

Schwoz: Well.. You probably need your parents to do some paperwork.

Bose: Is that true?

I scratch my head on what Schwoz said, so we all hang out in the man's nest for a while when Chapa woke up.

Mika: Morning, sleepy head.

Chapa: Did you guys tell Ray?

Bose: Yes.

Miles: But he needs your answer first.

Chapa: Guess I have to talk with him.

She got up & went over the couch, then headed towards his door as I saw her knock on it as Ray opened the door, then Chapa walked inside.

It's been quite for the past 12 minutes when we heard Ray yelling, and Chapa yelling too, probably talking about going to a normal school instead of a fake one.

I like SWAG, but Ray only talks about himself, and barley teaches us anything at all, but the only thing he teaches us is training, and that's it.

Chapa's POV

I left his room in anger, and the others were looking at me, but I didn't say a word and went to my room so I could be alone for a while

I can't believe he said we can't go to a normal school well, Mika, Miles & Bose can go if they convince their parents, but I'll be stuck with a man-child as my dad.

There was a knock on the door, but I didn't answer it, then I saw Bose walk in with Miles & Mika behind him

Bose: How did it go?

Miles: Did you ask him?

Chapa: Mhm.

Mika: What did he say?

I look up at them again, as a tear goes down my cheek.

Chapa: He said you guys can go cause you can convince your parents.

Miles: What about you?

I shook my head.

Bose: He won't let you go?

Chapa: He's overprotective of me. It's like being locked in a cage.

I heard Bose growl in anger and left the room, then Miles, but Mika stayed with me but 2 minutes later I heard Bose & Miles yelling at Ray in the Man's Nest, but I didn't move at all.